Miami Hurricanes only have four 10 win seasons in the last 20 years

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
how come Miami left the big east?

money is always the reason teams switch conferences.

Miami was single-handedly carrying the big east.

they wanted the safety net of having guaranteed money every year (since the ACC shares revenue), just in case the football program started to fall off. Which it eventually did.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
As a Noles fan, it's bittersweet but we lost a decade too.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Miami just needs to rid itself of Al Golden, hire Ed Orgeron, and get Jeff Jagazanski as their OC and :eat:

The administration "doesn't have an money" and probably are trying to avoid buying Golden out of that ridiculous extension they gave him. Who gives an extension to a coach who just lost a game, against Boston fukn College at that, and lead his team to a 6-6 record? :mindblown:

People have been lobbying for a new coach for the past two years and nothing has happened yet:francis:

Nikkas done flew over the stadium twice with "Fire Al Golden" banners :russ:, alumni have pointed out what he's doing wrong and what he should be doing, yet we're still in the same boat.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
The administration "doesn't have an money" and probably are trying to avoid buying Golden out of that ridiculous extension they gave him. Who gives an extension to a coach who just lost a game, against Boston fukn College at that, and lead his team to a 6-6 record? :mindblown:

People have been lobbying for a new coach for the past two years and nothing has happened yet:francis:

Nikkas done flew over the stadium twice with "Fire Al Golden" banners :russ:, alumni have pointed out what he's doing wrong and what he should be doing, yet we're still in the same boat.
Golden is in the hot seat now, there's a new school president in place who has no ties to him. Another 6-6 r even a 7-5 season and he's gone.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
It's okay...

People going IN on us cause they catching us in our DOWN years. Nobody said nothing bad (they really COULDN'T) during our UP years...but it's okay cuz I'ma be beating the drum to DEATH when we get our ish together...

They're playing off of our refusal for some reason to rid ourselves of this horrible terrible moronic coach (corch)

Get somebody in here that actually has a CLUE what to do with REAL talent and let's see how we fare then...FSWho jumping on the bandwagon, before Winston and Jimbo, yall were choking on your own tears...Watching subpar Hurricanes squads come in and give Bobby that work.

10 plus years of ineptitude in the Head Coach's spot has given our enemies a chance to catch up (we are doing this AFTER tearing down the OB, always had SUBPAR equipment and facilities...and a stadium NO ONE likes) so get those laughs in...God forbid if our admin decides one day to put MONEY into this program, it's gonna be some REAL hurt feelings...I ain't giving up on this squad EVER, but sheesh, it's hard to stay excited with Golden at the helm...A real coach is coming though...just wait on that one...

I'm still all in, and it's STILL ALL ABOUT THIS U!!! Real fans ain't gone NO WHERE!!!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Miami don't have the alumni backing and have a terrible administration :manny:

Can't hire a top coach without a good athletic fund and Shalala not giving a fukk about football send them to mediocrity.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Funny Virginia Tech being a pain in the ass for Miami those last 20 years. VT won 13, The U 7.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You have to account for the fact games played have increased since then. in 1995 it was a 10 game schedule.