Miami Hurricanes only have four 10 win seasons in the last 20 years

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yeah you right I remember that shyt...i believe that's the last time we beat a top 10 team on the road.

That game actually put us in position to potentially play in the title game...then we lost to GTech and garbage ass reggie ball 2 weeks later:beli:

A month later we caught that beatdown from LSU and haven't been the same since:snoop:

05 i believe...

we beat up on the younger Vick something serious that night lol...

We were supposed to lose to them too...everybody had them beating us...We came in so hype...they had that "white out" crap going...we opened up that game and gave them God's WORK that night...beat lil Vick up somethin serious...

I think it was 05, I won't ever forget that game tho, I was SO HYPE that night lol...that one, and that UNC victory a few years ago (al golden coached team) I was in Fla that night lol...went hoarse for 4 days cuz of that game lol...
VT has always been a nuisance, dating back to the Vick years....I can't even remember the last time we beat those fukks in Blacksburg

CANE FANS YALL

You just beat Va Tech by 4 scores this past season in blacksburg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah but Auburn brings in conference titles

GT brings in unrankedness
:snoop: They went 11-2 last season and beat a Georgia team that SPANKED the fukk out of Auburn, they have more division titles than Auburn over the past 10 years but i ain't about to ride for these nikkas back & forth

@Rekkapryde

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:mjlol:

Hoe ass nikkaz was supposed to run us off the field.

I thought Ohio State was slow, cornfed white boys. What the fukk happen to that?:sas1:

CANE FANS YALL

You just beat Va Tech by 4 scores this past season in blacksburg

I feel you...I honestly have tried (and clearly succeeded lol) in forgetting this year

The way we finished hurt my heart more than the last few years...Then to know Golden (aluminum) isn't going anywhere makes it hurt even worse...so yes, you're exactly right, we won a hard fought game down there (well up there since it's miami lol) but I tried to put it out of my memory (I mean, we BARELY beat duke this year smh)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah but Auburn brings in conference titles

GT brings in unrankedness

:beli:

Aint gonna be too much GT slander around here :ufdup:

We've been in the Conference Championship 4 out of the 10 years so far. I'm not saying we super elite, but we are far from some shyt considering our limitations for athletes academically. nikkaz lucky we don't have athlete friendly majors or liberal arts programs we can hide dummies in like a lot of schools can...:ufdup:

Clear step below Clemson? :wtf:

Talent wise no doubt I'll give you that, but on the field....it's different. 50-27-1 in OUR Favor. :ufdup:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clemson–Georgia_Tech_football_rivalry

Even @Woodwerkz would laugh at CLEAR step below his Tigers.

I thought you were cool @Rigby.

I expect this type of slander from the fans of the Clarke County Correctional Institute at Athens, but not Auburn brehs. :wow:

Last edited:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
@Eddie come in and please explain your neg bytch :mjlol:

The U is overrated trash b

Agree or agree

he was obviously referring to being relevant in the present, not in the past.

your reasoning being "bu-bu-but they have a 30 for 30 so they must be relevant" was so stupid i just had to neg u breh. :yeshrug:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Yeah you right I remember that shyt...i believe that's the last time we beat a top 10 team on the road.

That game actually put us in position to potentially play in the title game...then we lost to GTech and garbage ass reggie ball 2 weeks later:beli:

A month later we caught that beatdown from LSU and haven't been the same since:snoop:

Who you telling...then we caught an additional beat down in the tunnel AFTER the game. Them Louisiana boys came and took our cookie, ate it in our face, then hocked up a little bit of it after it digested and spit it on our faces.

That was the day (night actually) that I feel the program died. Larry was fired the next year SMH then we brought along the worst coaching lineup cfb has probably ever seen. Never seen a school so cheap

That stretch between Noles and Duke. :huhldup:

Yeah, I used to LAUGH at stretches like that, now i hope we can pull one, maybe two outta there smh
My expectations have NEVER been so low with this squad. I haven't had the gumption to even WANT to look at the Canes message boards. I'm just gonna let the season play out. Usually I'm foaming at the mouth (pause) waiting for my Canes, now...I'm just waiting. SMH the admin has to do something about this staff. I have literally been sick from this. We went from Nike to Adidas smh what kind of fb program are we running.

A good coaching hire will help liven up this fanbase. We've taken a LOT of crap these last 12 years man, this is tough to handle

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:snoop: They went 11-2 last season and beat a Georgia team that SPANKED the fukk out of Auburn, they have more division titles than Auburn over the past 10 years but i ain't about to ride for these nikkas back & forth

@Rekkapryde
Division titles? :what:
kinda loser bullshyt is that :what:
USC fans grown that complacent that division titles are an achievement? :skip:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
he was obviously referring to being relevant in the present, not in the past.

your reasoning being "bu-bu-but they have a 30 for 30 so they must be relevant" was so stupid i just had to neg u breh. :yeshrug:
Top 10 in recruiting
several ESPN games nationally shown yearly
What to you is declared "not relevant"? Because there's a difference between not relevant and bad. Tennessee was still relevant and was bad. You can be both