Miami Hurricanes only have four 10 win seasons in the last 20 years

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:beli:

Aint gonna be too much GT slander around here :ufdup:

We've been in the Conference Championship 4 out of the 10 years so far. I'm not saying we super elite, but we are far from some shyt considering our limitations for athletes academically. nikkaz lucky we don't have athlete friendly majors or liberal arts programs we can hide dummies in like a lot of schools can...:ufdup:

Clear step below Clemson? :wtf:

Talent wise no doubt I'll give you that, but on the field....it's different. 50-27-1 in OUR Favor. :ufdup:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clemson–Georgia_Tech_football_rivalry

Even @Woodwerkz would laugh at CLEAR step below his Tigers.

I thought you were cool @Rigby.

I expect this type of slander from the fans of the Clarke County Correctional Institute at Athens, but not Auburn brehs. :wow:
I'm not disrespecting GT, and I'm not saying historically theyre bad. They're just not favored over Clemson this year, and they shouldn't be. Clemson should likely be a top 10 team this year just based on potential. If Watson actually pans out, they're gonna go undefeated in the ACC. Since Clemson in the opposite division, yall still get to play them in the CG I guess

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
They also have 1 since 1998

So you can go ahead and :umad: yourself

Edit: by ruling, they have none since 1998

Don't quote me ever again

Yes, I will quote you again :umad:

You bring up conference championship about your bum ass school, yet the team you clowning have more all-time.

Auburn = forever second-rate as a school and an athletic program. :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I said CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS fakkit

CONFERENCE

CHAMPIONSHIPS

Division titles aren't worth much of anything when you're the only credible program in your division
Lil boy take ya dumbass on :camby:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yes, I will quote you again :umad:

You bring up conference championship about your bum ass school, yet the team you clowning have more all-time.

Auburn = forever second-rate as a school and an athletic program. :mjlol:
In 3 years, it'll be two decades since yall last won one

No one gives half a shyt about the titles yall won 17 years ago

Don't quote me with this stupidity, yall are behind Georgia, a program that can't even do shyt in the sorry ass East

Feel ashamed of the irrelevancy of GT

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If I knew any Georgia fans on this site, I'd tell them to come get their kids but they ain't really worth tagging themselves.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
In 3 years, it'll be two decades since yall last won one

No one gives half a shyt about the titles yall won 17 years ago

Don't quote me with this stupidity, yall are behind Georgia, a program that can't even do shyt in the sorry ass East

Feel ashamed of the irrelevancy of GT

The Tennessee bashing. :mjlol:

Tennessee won the NC the first year without best QB in Vol History.

Auburn won the NC by outbidding Miss State for Cam services.

Tennessee prestige >>>>>>> Auburn.

More conf titles. More Pros. More Bowl Games & Victories.

:umad:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Sept. 5 -- Bethune-Cookman
Sept. 12 -- at Florida Atlantic
Sept. 19 -- Nebraska
Sept. 26 -- Bye week
Oct. 1 -- at Cincinnati
Oct. 10 -- at Florida State
Oct. 17 -- Virginia Tech
Oct. 24 -- Clemson
Oct. 31 -- at Duke
Nov. 7 -- Virginia
Nov. 14 -- at North Carolina
Nov. 21 -- Georgia Tech
Nov. 27 -- at Pittsburgh

This might be another ROUGH year the U, I could see them losing to Nebraska, Cinci, FSU, VAtech, Clemson, Duke, UNC, & GA Tech :young:
:mjlol:Fsu is losing by at least 2 TD to Miami....Cinci going to be a easy win same with duke and unc....Nebraska qb is trash same with VA tech qb only two teams I can see them fight with GA tech and Clemson. Both Kaaya and Watson are going to run the ACC since Winston is gone.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mjlol:Fsu is losing by at least 2 TD to Miami....Cinci going to be a easy win same with duke and unc....Nebraska qb is trash same with VA tech qb only two teams I can see them fight with GA tech and Clemson. Both Kaaya and Watson are going to run the ACC since Winston is gone.
Bruh go head, we don't need any more trolls :beli:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Hurricanes program will be fine but that Nevin Shapiro scandal hurt.
They had a self-ban on bowl games and the NCAA penalized them 3 scholarships in 2014, 2015 and 2016.

Still, the team was 6-7....largely as a result of losing their last 4 games (FSU, Virginia, Pitt and South Carolina)...allowing 24+ points in each.
I don't think it's awful...probably the result of a fractured locker room that likely quit near the end.

I still say they could have won that FSU game. They led going into the 4th quarter (and had a 23-7 lead in the 3rd) but whatever.

I don't know if the defensive recruits are quite up to par so maybe they'll have to be coached up, but a 7 or 8-win season wouldn't surprise me.

Their 2016 commits look promising though. (except for maybe a 5'8 WR....lol)

qWxlFBk.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm not disrespecting GT, and I'm not saying historically theyre bad. They're just not favored over Clemson this year, and they shouldn't be. Clemson should likely be a top 10 team this year just based on potential. If Watson actually pans out, they're gonna go undefeated in the ACC. Since Clemson in the opposite division, yall still get to play them in the CG I guess

They are our crossover rival we play every year