Miami and Cubans Are The Most Racist People Ever.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Don't got a problem with it. We should do the same. Blacks will always be second class citizens in America but, maybe we carve out a place that's solely for us. We'll dominate it economically and politically. So eventhough we might be treated like shiit everywhere, it won't fly there because we'll own businesses, properties, and would be a large enough voting power to determine who holds office. Cubans do this in South Florida. Mexicans do this in the Southwestern United States, specifically LA and Arizona. Asians heavy out in the Bay and the Pacific Northwest. Hell, the Irish were considered scum by other white people 50 years ago but it didn't matter. They ruled Boston. Blacks have made Atlanta into that safe haven. Blacks just need to keep building the city up and BUYING property this time (:beli:) so these cacs won't wiggle their slimy azzes in when it looks like there's money to be made.

And I agree. Like I have been saying on here many times(to no avail), blacks in America SHOULD. MUST secure the South(mainly Atlanta and surrounding area). I see it as a stronghold for blacks in the future, since the reverse great migration is still gaining momentum. I said on here before that when visited Atlanta this month, I felt as if I was in an all-black country. Thats why I say we should secure the south. I met many employed black folks in Atlanta/Lithonia.

The South is our region:
map_nhblack.gif

Its gonna continue to be so with the reverse great migration continuing:
http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...es-that-have-failed-them/stories/201209300228

I can't tell you how many black folks here in NY moved down south. But again the question is can we secure the south? Can we secure jobs for our people. Well Atlanta be the "black mecca" forever. Who knows?

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
What kind of job are you qualified for? I'll try to help you out if I can. Maybe expand your search into Broward and Palm Beach.
I have a degree in economics and taken classes in accounting, know how to write sql queries, and a great writer. I want to get into finance preferably.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Miami Cubans are brown? :mjlol: The majority of the Cubans who came to Miami are the same one who had slaves back in their motherland :heh: Why do you expect them to befriend you? Now, with that said, I got and get mad love for my Cubanos, all my Coco Grove, Hialeah, and Coral Gables Cubanos who held me down over the years, all the mamis who gave your boy grade A punani :takedat:

no i dont expect them to befriend me, what in my post gave you the idea that i expect them to befriend me, its a sarcastic post dumb fuk

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
To deceive. :shaq:

gottcha .....heard bout this raw dawg chit? now you have ...

you may be making the right decision in wanting to get out of dodge county

1 in custody after fatal shooting leads to chase on I-95
http://www.wsvn.com/story/26371682/1-in-custody-after-fatal-shooting-leads-to-chase-on-i-95

After fatal shooting of panhandler in wheelchair, driver leads police on I-95 chase

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/08/26/4310172/after-fatal-shooting-of-man-in.html

Man in wheelchair shot, killed in Miami
Victim killed at intersection of NW 95th St., 7th Ave.
http://www.local10.com/news/man-in-wheelchair-shot-killed-in-miami/27732880

4577881_G.jpg

4580165_G.jpg

4575964_G.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Never had problems f*cking a Dominican chick, but as someone who is part Haitian descent I can co-sign f*cking a Haitian girl is a big feat. A very big one. Not only that but their parents are strict as hell. I wasn't raised in a Haitian household though.
Cuban mamis love black d*ck my dude, Ask @NY's #1 Draft Pick , that sh*t is actually easy as f*ck. Way harder to f*ck a Haitian or a Dominican chick :heh:

:dahell:

Haitian hoes are freaks that pretend to not be freaks Idk where this misinformation campaign is coming from... I got 3 on deck right now, 2 born there and 1 American bred :takedat: she even brought the kid some champagne soda, what yall now about that cuoronee :ahh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I am well aware of all that and yet you offered no solutions... The solution will still be in ownership and organisation. Whether that community spirit and alliance has to come from your race, ethnicity, geographic location whatever just find a common bond. These people vote as a group and network with each other so they get their power in numbers.

Reminds me of a story I was reading about Harlem earlier and Dominicans dominating because they are voting for their own leaders and agendas as they take over.

as a dominican raised in harlem i can tell u some of that is true. when my fam first came, we were mostly concentrated on the far west side. riverside and broadway and a little on amsterdam. nowadays tho we starting to branch eastward. back in the day, whenever i took a bus crosstown on 125th, most of the bodegas or deli's past st nicholas avenue were either arab or black owned. nowadays, almost all of them are dominican owned. many are still arab delis but ever since east harlem(el barrio) started seeing puerto ricans leave in great numbers, dominicans started moving in along with mexicans. central harlem is still mostly black but the west and east sides have become mostly dominican and mexican.

as far as voting for agendas that only benefit dominicans, idk about that but i wouldnt be surprised. we have gained a big presence out there.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

Haitian hoes are freaks that pretend to not be freaks Idk where this misinformation campaign is coming from... I got 3 on deck right now, 2 born there and 1 American bred :takedat: she even brought the kid some champagne soda, what yall now about that cuoronee :ahh:
2nd that. I fukked my fair share of Haitian chicks. I never fukked a Haitian chick with whack p*ssy yet.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
So why don't black people organise and employ each other then? It seems everyone else will always inherently look out for themselves first and foremost.

these negus are retarded

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Also speaking of black Cubans, you are right...

^^^Note that they are chanting the African language Yoruba.

IMO black Cubans are the most black conscious of Hispanics, while white Cubans are like the most racist. Funny how deep the contrast is...

Makes sense.

Ironically, the revolution was about overthrowing the cacs infrastructure that was modeled after America.

Will always bear repeating.