Miami and Cubans Are The Most Racist People Ever.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Cubans are different from other Hispanics. They sure as fukk don't consider themselves "brown" and look down on other Hispanic nationalities. They are basically Spanish speaking Republican CACs. They definitely dislike brehs too. And you pretty much have no chance at getting a job unless you speak Spanish. I don't how many times I've gotten cussed out cause my Spanish wasn't up to par. Entitled fukks :pacspit:
:patrice:

@krackdagawd @midwesthiphop

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
Cubans are different from other Hispanics. They sure as fukk don't consider themselves "brown" and look down on other Hispanic nationalities. They are basically Spanish speaking Republican CACs. They definitely dislike brehs too. And you pretty much have no chance at getting a job unless you speak Spanish. I don't how many times I've gotten cussed out cause my Spanish wasn't up to par. Entitled fukks :pacspit:

The first wave of Cuban immigrants were executives and other professional people. Most other Hispanic immigrants are laborers. There is still a large segment of these laborers that don't see much point in graduating high school much less college.

For anyone not familiar with Miami, I recommend the 2011 documentary Cuban America. It gives a good history of Cubans in Miami. But more than that it is brutally honest about race relations within the Cuban population. White Cubans openly admit that black Cubans, and a handful of Asian Cubans, were not welcome in their community.

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/cuban_america

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
I think the biggest fallacy is white people take care of other white people. It's usually deeper than that like an Irish white person will take care of other Irish Americans. It's not like they're going out of their way to help a white Ukrainian or something.

Same applies to blacks. Just cuz you're black you may not help other blacks. But if you're Nigerian and another Nigerian needs help, you'd be more inclined to help since they came from the same place. Grouping all blacks into one category like they all came from the same place is wrong.

I think that's the issue whenever someone says why doesn't this group of people look out for their own.

African-Americans haven't agreed on anything since the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, People seem to forget (or not know) that prior to his assassination Martin Luther King was a has been.

Blacks strongly disagree on issues like abortion, education, and current day segregation.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Most Miami Cubans are anti revolutionary scum traitors who have kneeled down to the man for a easy ride to citizenship while there brothers and sisters die for there beliefs back in Cuba. They have also on several occasions more than happily worked on terrorist missions with the U. S government.

Black Cubans are different though they are pretty much one of the few Hispanics that will proudly talk about there African origins and have been very loyal to the revolution.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I dated a white Cuban girl back in the day, her fam seemed cool. I don't know what else I can offer this thread. :manny:
Keyword is bold. You can fukk their daughter or whatever. That's networking in actuality. However, if you're Joe Bro trying to earn an honest living to move up in Miami then you get the :wtb:.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Black people gonna ignore this post and just continue to say shir :russ:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I am an optimist but I do not know how to go about it.
Hence the power in numbers everyone has different strengths. Kenyans used to do this community fund raiser called harambee. As a kid in witnesses this many times. Everyone that was in the community and could make a case for donations got a chance to raise funds.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Hence the power in numbers everyone has different strengths. Kenyans used to do this community fund raiser called harambee. As a kid in witnesses this many times. Everyone that was in the community and could make a case for donations got a chance to raise funds.
Good luck in America. I tried to with a collection of friends of mine to start an investment fund. No go.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Keyword is bold. You can fukk their daughter or whatever. That's networking in actuality. However, if you're Joe Bro trying to earn an honest living to move up in Miami then you get the :wtb:.

What jobs have you been denied speak on it

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Most Miami Cubans are anti revolutionary scum traitors who have kneeled down to the man for a easy ride to citizenship while there brothers and sisters die for there beliefs back in Cuba. They have also on several occasions more than happily worked on terrorist missions with the U. S government.

Black Cubans are different though they are pretty much one of the few Hispanics that will proudly talk about there African origins and have been very loyal to the revolution.

This.

Which is why they hate Castro so much. Whenever I hear a Cuban American or American right winger talk about Castro; I usually don't take their argument serious.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Also speaking of black Cubans, you are right...

^^^Note that they are chanting the African language Yoruba.

IMO black Cubans are the most black conscious of Hispanics, while white Cubans are like the most racist. Funny how deep the contrast is...

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
What jobs have you been denied speak on it
Logistics Coordinator, etc. Too much to go over. Pretty much anything to get in the door. Craziest thing it is utter BS and blatant discrimination.