Miami and Cubans Are The Most Racist People Ever.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

Haitian hoes are freaks that pretend to not be freaks Idk where this misinformation campaign is coming from... I got 3 on deck right now, 2 born there and 1 American bred :takedat: she even brought the kid some champagne soda, what yall now about that cuoronee :ahh:

All girls are freaks, it just takes the right man to bring it out of them :manny: That doesn't make it untrue that they are harder to f*ck than Cuban girls. I ain't sayin' they were chastity belts, but a haitian girl will make you earn it :manny:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But how many of them wants solidarity with black people? :sas1:

How many of them are identifying as black? :sas1:

How many of them have the same political aspirations with black people? :sas1:

How many of yall are actually down for the black struggle and put their money where their mouth is when its time to be black and not Latino? :sas1:

Well race and ethnic "solidarity" is a tricky subject. It's a grey area. If they try to do something, " :rudy: Man, sit your spic ass down. You not black, you mexican or some shyt."

If they don't do anything, ":stopitslime: Look at your c00n ass denying your black heritage."

I can't speak for the ones identifying as black, that's on them. But if the man is as dark as wes snipes and clearly has african features and he checks "hispanic" and secondarily checks "white" or some shyt, then that's some next level c00ning.

I personally feel my African heritage is so minimal that it would be disrespectful to say I'm black, I look more like an ISIS militant than anything else

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lots of people exposing themselves. Don't know shyt about Cubans , don't know shyt about the Cuban revolution and don't know shyt about Miami . STFU and stop being conscious if you don't know shyt.

I'm Dominican and I've seen white Cubans that are racist and some that are not. You can't let shyt hold you down and pave your own way. If you not getting shyt poppin in Miami get the fukk out and do your thing elsewhere. Miami is expensive and traffic is terrible!

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Lots of people exposing themselves. Don't know shyt about Cubans , don't know shyt about the Cuban revolution and don't know shyt about Miami . STFU and stop being conscious if you don't know shyt.

I'm Dominican and I've seen white Cubans that are racist and some that are not. You can't let shyt hold you down and pave your own way. If you not getting shyt poppin in Miami get the fukk out and do your thing elsewhere. Miami is expensive and traffic is terrible!

2425156-the+rock+clapping.gif
I might just have found some new sig material :obama:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
as a dominican raised in harlem i can tell u some of that is true. when my fam first came, we were mostly concentrated on the far west side. riverside and broadway and a little on amsterdam. nowadays tho we starting to branch eastward. back in the day, whenever i took a bus crosstown on 125th, most of the bodegas or deli's past st nicholas avenue were either arab or black owned. nowadays, almost all of them are dominican owned. many are still arab delis but ever since east harlem(el barrio) started seeing puerto ricans leave in great numbers, dominicans started moving in along with mexicans. central harlem is still mostly black but the west and east sides have become mostly dominican and mexican.

as far as voting for agendas that only benefit dominicans, idk about that but i wouldnt be surprised. we have gained a big presence out there.

Philly still has a lot of ricans I think. Do the dominicans and mexicans get along where you're at?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Philly still has a lot of ricans I think. Do the dominicans and mexicans get along where you're at?

for the most part i would say they do. the teenagers beef sometimes but nothing crazy like gang wars. there was a summer a few years ago where it got hot between us but like i said, mostly teenagers and ignorant idiots. the older generations get along from what i see tho.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt just look at how they treated Black Cubans in Cuba when they had power. Them Blacks in Cuba have been tired of Castro for a long time, but one thing they are certain off, they do not want that Florida mafia to have get their hands on Cuba again

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
We have so much that we don't utilize.

What would we do if we owned banks?
What would we do if we have multinational corporations?

There needs to be a mentality first. .... a pro black one that most don't have. Most of the people in this thread who are hating on Cuban are literally c00ns themselves, lol check the screennames of the posters.

Some loud mouth fukk nikka was over talking a dude at the mosque one day about blah blah money and what WE Dont own. I gave this nikka 7k to stfu... like what r u gonna do with it? Build with it. He didn't build shyt.

At the currently point in time..........We don't need anything more. Why do we need to be lent money to? Borrowing is slavery.
We have like a trillion dollars or something crazy. We can at least start small. ..
The key to big business is never use your own money. Credit expands the economy.