Miami and Cubans Are The Most Racist People Ever.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Im not saying threadstarter is right or wrong, but I hope yall do realize that the vast majority of Cubans in Miami are the upper crest CACs that got kicked out during the revolution, or their direct descendants.... most of the black/mulattos (which is the majority of the population) are still on the island, Cubans dont ever think Im Cuban out here Ive had these a$$holes thats supposed to be my countrymen try to partake in English convos and sideye me cuz I dont fit the racial 'mold' of the Exile community

be surprised that CACs act like CACs regardless of their language brehs :beli:

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in south florida....lived in miami/broward/palm beach...yes, most Hispanics here are pretty racist...but it's the same for the white folks, Jews, Russians...actually from experience, the Jews up here and the Italians are the most racist usually from the northeast...from experience

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who's going to lend to brothers? We do not have our own banks. Majority of black people with anything are hustlers or government. Government has been shrinking or furloughing people for the longest down here.
We have so much that we don't utilize.

What would we do if we owned banks?
What would we do if we have multinational corporations?

There needs to be a mentality first. .... a pro black one that most don't have. Most of the people in this thread who are hating on Cuban are literally c00ns themselves, lol check the screennames of the posters.

Some loud mouth fukk nikka was over talking a dude at the mosque one day about blah blah money and what WE Dont own. I gave this nikka 7k to stfu... like what r u gonna do with it? Build with it. He didn't build shyt.

At the currently point in time..........We don't need anything more. Why do we need to be lent money to? Borrowing is slavery.
We have like a trillion dollars or something crazy. We can at least start small. ..

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Cuban mamis love black d*ck my dude, Ask @NY's #1 Draft Pick , that sh*t is actually easy as f*ck. Way harder to f*ck a Haitian or a Dominican chick :heh:
True.

my first bm is cuban. .... i don't really know too many racist cubans.

decades ago most of the Cubans who came to Florida were these GOP loving CAC version of cubans.- causing black people who don't know history to hate cubans....... But think about the fact that Cuba was the number one spot for black american revolutionaries to retreat to. Assata Shakur and everyone went there.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:dahell:

Haitian hoes are freaks that pretend to not be freaks Idk where this misinformation campaign is coming from... I got 3 on deck right now, 2 born there and 1 American bred :takedat: she even brought the kid some champagne soda, what yall now about that cuoronee :ahh:

With a Haitian girl it just takes a bit more. You also have to watch out for their strict ass parents. Never said it was impossible but you have to wait a little longer. At least from my experience.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Some loud mouth fukk nikka was over talking a dude at the mosque one day about blah blah money and what WE Dont own. I gave this nikka 7k to stfu... like what r u gonna do with it? Build with it. He didn't build shyt.

You caking like that, for real? You gave it to him without a business plan or nothing?

What did he tell you he was gonna build with it?

And when did the nikka pay you back for your business loan?

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
True.

my first bm is cuban. .... i don't really know too many racist cubans.

decades ago most of the Cubans who came to Florida were these GOP loving CAC version of cubans.- causing black people who don't know history to hate cubans....... But think about the fact that Cuba was the number one spot for black american revolutionaries to retreat to. Assata Shakur and everyone went there.

They went to Cuba, they didn't go to Miami/South Florida.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You caking like that, for real? You gave it to him without a business plan or nothing?

What did he tell you he was gonna build with it?

And when did the nikka pay you back for your business loan?
naw, I'm not caking like that. I wish I was tho
I was a part of a group... so some how I figured he would have too much Pride and give me the money back right away.

He was crying and complaining that our bothers don't do shyt and about how he WOULD' be doin this n that but blah blah...

my point was don't fukking complain about the masses of us and what we aren't doing. When people know better they usually do better...........and our people are lost deaf and dumb.

If you want to see change then, take care of your family, develop yourself, and then start building some shyt.... others usually attract to those who are also doing shyt.

basically he was a sorry ass complaining ass nikka and I didn't like it. and he didn't pay me back all of it, but I didn't say shyt cuz he's my Akhi and that's how we do.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
And I agree. Like I have been saying on here many times(to no avail), blacks in America SHOULD. MUST secure the South(mainly Atlanta and surrounding area). I see it as a stronghold for blacks in the future, since the reverse great migration is still gaining momentum. I said on here before that when visited Atlanta this month, I felt as if I was in an all-black country. Thats why I say we should secure the south. I met many employed black folks in Atlanta/Lithonia.

The South is our region:
map_nhblack.gif

Its gonna continue to be so with the reverse great migration continuing:
http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...es-that-have-failed-them/stories/201209300228

I can't tell you how many black folks here in NY moved down south. But again the question is can we secure the south? Can we secure jobs for our people. Well Atlanta be the "black mecca" forever. Who knows?

As long as southern states have mostly white leadership, then I don't think blacks can secure it UNLESS we own a majority of the economy in the South.

Im talking about these states having historically all-white Senators, Governors, judges, state prosecutors, civil servants, etc. All those states with the exception of Virginia had white governors (after Reconstruction).

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:mjpls: We should be, contrary to the self-hating hispanics. African blood flows in our veins, too.
But how many of them wants solidarity with black people? :sas1:

How many of them are identifying as black? :sas1:

How many of them have the same political aspirations with black people? :sas1:

How many of yall are actually down for the black struggle and put their money where their mouth is when its time to be black and not Latino? :sas1:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But how many of them wants solidarity with black people? :sas1:

How many of them are identifying as black? :sas1:

How many of them have the same political aspirations with black people? :sas1:

How many of yall are actually down for the black struggle and put their money where their mouth is when its time to be black and not Latino? :sas1:
How many black people are Down for the struggle and put their money and votes/non votes where their Mind is? :sas2:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
As long as southern states have mostly white leadership, then I don't think blacks can secure it UNLESS we own a majority of the economy in the South.

Im talking about these states having historically all-white Senators, Governors, judges, state prosecutors, civil servants, etc. All those states with the exception of Virginia had white governors (after Reconstruction).

NYC is majority white yet the Chinese secured Chinatown. Texas is majority white yet Mexicans secured El Paso. There's no excuse. And when I mean secure I mean financial/commerce/education; not anything having to do with the bolded you listed. As long as blacks have a financial/educational capitol then they should be good.

Also I already told poster Poiter that the demographic of some southern states like Georgia can change in the future with blacks continuing to move South.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/22/n...-moving-to-the-south.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
22southmap-popup.jpg

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2014/0316/Why-African-Americans-are-moving-back-to-the-South
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/census/2011-02-15-census-black-migration_N.htm