Miami and Cubans Are The Most Racist People Ever.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Also speaking of black Cubans, you are right...

^^^Note that they are chanting the African language Yoruba.

IMO black Cubans are the most black conscious of Hispanics, while white Cubans are like the most racist. Funny how deep the contrast is...

Ironically, the revolution was about overthrowing the cacs infrastructure that was modeled after America.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Logistics Coordinator, etc. Too much to go over. Pretty much anything to get in the door. Craziest thing it is utter BS and blatant discrimination.

Not that I don't believe you but how do you know you didn't get the job for another reason?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

IMO black Cubans are the most black conscious of Hispanics, while white Cubans are like the most racist. Funny how deep the contrast is...

Yea them Cubans got a strong voodoo game, only matched by Haitians

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you crying cause the cuban guy who owns a restaurant wont hire you as a waiter? :mjlol:...yeah you missed out on a future there huh...:lolbron:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Not that I don't believe you but how do you know you didn't get the job for another reason?
My surname is an english last name so that is a dead give away and those positions stress bilingual is required. Never knew business documents were written in spanish. I am a crafty and efficient worker. I am not the best communicator and I am not too proud to admit that but I am referring to positions that require minimum communication with anyone besides coworkers.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
so you crying cause the cuban guy who owns a restaurant wont hire you as a waiter? :mjlol:...yeah you missed out on a future there huh...:lolbron:
:what: Evidently, you could less that black unemployment in the Miami area is severe and deeper for the black male.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you even read my OP, man? :what:

:dwillhuh: yeah i did thats why i told you to move out...im not trying to diss you but be real...if i couldnt afford to live somewhere and take care of my fam then im moving somewhere where i can...miami is basically a party town nikkas just trying to have some fun out there...

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
it has less to do with the color of your skin and more to do with the need for being bilingual down here. Damn near every job requires it if you're going to be dealing with customers, because there's a lot of people who don't even speak english at all.
I am talking about positions that are in offices and dealing with other motherfukkers that were educated in english. so that point is null and void in my personal frustration. if you speak english and they need something from you then it will get across. no problem.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: yeah i did thats why i told you to move out...im not trying to diss you but be real...if i couldnt afford to live somewhere and take care of my fam then im moving somewhere where i can...miami is basically a party town nikkas just trying to have some fun out there...
Thank you. That's the catch-22. Trying to earn some money to save to get the fukk from down here with this no industry having ass cesspool of a$$holes.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
@Dlee954 ... miami is changing breh ....not as racist as past years/decades in my opinion....i live around Haitians in north miami and they're :eat:well in this environment ....went out to Hialeah (cuba central) a couple of weeks ago to get some gear during the no tax weekend and didn't feel uncomfortable....Latina chick/cashier in famous shoes commandeered my phone to find a 20% discount for me and saved me a bundle.... was in line in Ross Stores and another Spanish chick was spiting game and gave me the come on, extra hard, but i swore off married women a while back:laugh:, but s.p. knows what gym she goes to several days a week doe if i wanted dem problems:no: .....back in 04-05 you didn't see any brehs on those 305 construction sites, today brehs are getting that work..... luckily i was able to transfer to my present job from up north so i don't have those job search problems... in my experience south florida latinos appreciate you more if you make an attempt to learn and communicate in espanol even if its limited.... also you know who supports the Heat the most in ticket sales, right?

side note, Miami Cubans got their numbers and political clot from the very powerful Archdiocese of Miami. when a certain church's pews are empty, we get a ton of guests coming across the southern border like what happened this year.

one example

Operation Peter Pan (Operación Peter Pan or Operación Pedro Pan)

http://www.pedropan.org/category/history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Peter_Pan

https://writing.uncc.edu/student-wr...mplications-us-peter-pan-fairy-tale-became-re

wondering why you repping 954 Broward county digit in your handle?

Area codes 754 and 954. Area codes 754 and 954 are the area codes for Fort Lauderdale and Broward County, Florida, United States in the Miami metropolitan area.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I am talking about positions that are in offices and dealing with other motherfukkers that were educated in english. so that point is null and void in my personal frustration. if you speak english and they need something from then it will get across. no problem.

then it sounds like you're just making excuses for yourself. I have a ton of black friends who are employed by companies all over South Florida.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

jazz legend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongo_Santamaría

Santamaría learned rumba as a kid in the streets of Havana’s Jesús María barrio. He reminisced: “In the neighborhood where I came from we had all kinds of music, mostly from Africa. We did not leave it alone; we changed it our way. The music we made dealt with religion and conversation.