Mexicans Whining About Being ‘Culturally Appropriated’ After Tyga Drops New Video

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
OP, I usually don’t say much, but you are hands down the biggest sad sack on this board. The constant whining about Mexicans is almost cartoonish. Did one of those refrigerator bodies bytches curve you? Of course not, you got immaculate game and a bytch for every day of the month. Did a vato cut you off and pull the cuete on you when you sheepishly honked back? Of course not l, you speak a big game AND carry a big stick.

So what the fukk you so mad for? In my experience those that tend to function is misery aggregators are pretty fukking miserable themselves. I don’t know your station in life and I really don’t care to, I’m just at a loss how someone has absolutely zero things that can be construed as positive or constructive to say. You know all the problems but not how to solve them, nor do you even care to. No, that would require sacrifice, or actually knowing what the fukk you are taking about.

Like, if I brought up your post history, 90% of it is complaining so much about Mexicans that it begs the question - what the fukk is the obsession?! That’s not healthy at all.
You’re Mexican?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I feel like there needs to be a thread on all the different types of Latinos and their roots because this site is filled with confused posters lumping all Hispanics into the same category. For instance I've seen posters throw a nacho joke or a Sombrero smiley at dominicans/Ricans when nachos/Sombreros have nothing to do with dr/pr culture

The only thing that binds Latinos together is the language we speak. Culturally and racially we are all different.

Just putting that out there, I see a lot of ignorant post on this thread
U think these racist give af if you’re Jamaican or Nigerian they’ll make the same black jokes and not culturally accurate jokes either stop it

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
OP, I usually don’t say much, but you are hands down the biggest sad sack on this board. The constant whining about Mexicans is almost cartoonish. Did one of those refrigerator bodies bytches curve you? Of course not, you got immaculate game and a bytch for every day of the month. Did a vato cut you off and pull the cuete on you when you sheepishly honked back? Of course not l, you speak a big game AND carry a big stick.

So what the fukk you so mad for? In my experience those that tend to function is misery aggregators are pretty fukking miserable themselves. I don’t know your station in life and I really don’t care to, I’m just at a loss how someone has absolutely zero things that can be construed as positive or constructive to say. You know all the problems but not how to solve them, nor do you even care to. No, that would require sacrifice, or actually knowing what the fukk you are taking about.

Like, if I brought up your post history, 90% of it is complaining so much about Mexicans that it begs the question - what the fukk is the obsession?! That’s not healthy at all.
Eat a dikk fakkit. Worry about you, and I’ll worry about me. Funny how that works, huh? I don’t even know how to pull up your post history to see what you’ve posted about because, guess what? I literally give zero fukks about you. If I’m “obsessed“ with them, you’re obsessed with me fakkit. It’s a message board. I’ll make the threads I wanna make. The threads are clearly labeled. If it’s not a topic that’s appealing to you, then move around homo. There are literally thousands of other threads here about a variety of topics. You nerds are fukking weird. Get off my dikk. And I’m sure your little bussy is getting all tingly and wet, thinking you’re about to get your rocks off by getting a nice little back and forth with me going so you can live your tough guy fantasies and say all of the shyt here we both know you wouldn’t say to my face, but NOPE. You get one reply like the rest of the CAC trolls and then it’s ignore status. I know that burns your little funky, stretched out a$$hole, doesn’t it :pachaha:

I won’t see another reply. Any more correspondence from you towards me will be to save face and soothe your ego. Trolling attemp denied, p*ssy. Ignore :umad:

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
He is. Or a CAC that’s anti Black. It’s low key part of the reasons I make these threads periodically. I know for sure. These clowns on here in digital blackface will ALWAYS expose themselves in them, without fail, every time…
Keep it up, they come out the dark in these threads so I can grow my ignore list, :lolbron:

placed that turd on ignore the second he ousted himself as a Meximutt. Nothing of value is lost.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I feel like there needs to be a thread on all the different types of Latinos and their roots because this site is filled with confused posters lumping all Hispanics into the same category. For instance I've seen posters throw a nacho joke or a Sombrero smiley at dominicans/Ricans when nachos/Sombreros have nothing to do with dr/pr culture

The only thing that binds Latinos together is the language we speak. Culturally and racially we are all different.

Just putting that out there, I see a lot of ignorant post on this thread
Bro, so is Mexicans Latino or not? Cause these Mexican, Honduras, and Guatemala all look and sound the same to me.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Not really giving a fukk whether mexicacs are mad or not, but that video's thumbnail offends me.

shyt makes it look like it sounds obnoxious.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Mafukkas such hypocrites

Mafukkas will cry about people culture vulturing they shyt
Then do the same shyt themselves

And other mafukkas will culture vulture for ever but when it is done to them now they crying

:dead: