Mexicans Whining About Being ‘Culturally Appropriated’ After Tyga Drops New Video

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I thought the issue was the sort of shyt in the OP video? Why are you moving the goalposts to completely different shyt?

In my experience in Inglewood and South LA, neither Black folk nor Mexicans spend 1/10th as much time running around complaining about the other race as TLR posters do. But maybe they just don't do it around me.

And if any of the people complaining about this video use the N-word, they should be shamed and canceled accordingly. If they aren't the ones using the word though, why deflect?

The topic is supposed to be the sort of shyt in the video. Now do you think that sort of mocking of another culture is a good thing or a bad thing? Or is it a bad thing only when other races do it?

How can you see the racist LA sherif and his hated filled public sentiments and say this :what:

The notion that there isn't racist tension(don't be a weasel, you implied that it is rare) between Black and Mexicans is bullshyt.

Mexicans hate Black masculinity just as much if not more than cacs.

You negros are so damn weak.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
How can you see the racist LA sherif and his hated filled public sentiments and say this :what:

Mexicans hate Black masculinity just as much if not more than cacs.

You negros are so damn weak.

He's one of those dude that thinks everyone in every city subscribes to internet progressive talking points

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He's one of those dude that thinks everyone e in every city subscribes to internet progressive talking points

One of of the most power men in LA county, the sheriff, hates Black men.

The sheriff was mad as something as innocuous as Black folks getting shine at the super bowl half time show. He shared the exact same sentiment as that American Cholo podcast clown.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
One of of the most power men in LA county, the sheriff, hates Black men.

The sheriff was man as something as innocuous as Black folks getting shine at the super bowl half time show. He shared the exact same sentiment as that American Chulo podcast clown.

They posted an article he did and he was racist as hell

Someone should find it and bump it

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They posted an article he did and he was racist as hell

Someone should find it and bump it

I bet you could find surveys that measure anti Black sentiment from Mexicans in LA right now.

Dude usually, is a logical poster but he posted something that can easily be refuted I wonder why :jbhmm:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Obligatory
200.gif

full