Mexicans Whining About Being ‘Culturally Appropriated’ After Tyga Drops New Video

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, but if it was the other way around all the cacs, spicy cacs, and c00ns would’ve be like “It was just a joke/homage, why are black people so sensitive?” Man fukk them Mexicans. Edit: Remember this shyt? Mf’s ain’t have nothing to say about this though.

D12 is white?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I doubt they really care like that.

Most mexicans/Hispanics don't even know this song/video exist .
Did you read the comments on the video? Mothafukkas in their calling for mass killings of Black people over a fukking song. Trust me. These fakkits are ALWAYS watching us and aware of what’s going on in our culture and music. They’re like white people in the sense that they claim not to like Black people and claim to have so much pride in their own, yet they STAYnon our dikks and stay obsessed with what we’re doing…serious question. Are you Black??

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Did you read the comments on the video? Mothafukkas in their calling for mass killings of Black people over a fukking song. Trust me. These fakkits are ALWAYS watching us and aware of what’s going on in our culture and music. They’re like white people in the sense that they claim not to like Black people and claim to have so much pride in their own, yet they STAYnon our dikks and stay obsessed with what we’re doing…serious question. Are you Black??
I’ve been thinking that these west coast rappers should stop making these pandering ass songs in Spanish, just off the strength of the fact I don’t want Mexicans to have shyt else to point to like that “wouldn’t be LA without Mexicans” line from Pac.

That being said, if Tyga stops putting this type of music out completely, in year they’ll be back with the “how come blacks don’t show us no love in their music :mjcry:

Confused ass group of people.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Video is lulz
Would cruise through they hood with this shyt on full blast

Honestly tho, who gives a flying fukk what offends them.
How can they talk about culture appropriating when they don't even know who the hell they are?
They should be humble that they get any shine in the culture at all considering how racist they asses are.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
He got a fat suit on, 1940s Mexican stash, selling used cars, in a lowlow, chips floating in the background :what:

I low key agree with OP saying Mexicans do take bad black stereotypes and run with it but this video is problematic :pachaha:

Only pass I can give is Tyga is from LA do he probably here up with some real Mexicans :manny:

Daps
I can see why some hispanic people would be mad at this

That said, Tyga's flow has been one of my favorite flows for over a decade now. He slid on this too

flow was nice and rode the beat, but that video is atrocious...... . I could see why they would be mad. The equivalent would be if somebody made a video of us on a couch eating watermelon amd fried chicken...