Mexicans Whining About Being ‘Culturally Appropriated’ After Tyga Drops New Video

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
This is fukkin terrible :mjlol:

Whoever thought that the sombreros and big ass mustache was a good idea needs to be fired :mjlol:
My thing is if that tyga was going to go that route then do it right & ignorant. I give did this video a 4/10 in the ignorance department. The ese with the lowrider was funny:russ: El Tigre :blessed:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Did you read the comments on the video? Mothafukkas in their calling for mass killings of Black people over a fukking song. Trust me. These fakkits are ALWAYS watching us and aware of what’s going on in our culture and music. They’re like white people in the sense that they claim not to like Black people and claim to have so much pride in their own, yet they STAYnon our dikks and stay obsessed with what we’re doing…serious question. Are you Black??
I am black , and I aint saying there aint Hispanics that don't think that way .

But if this video doesn't make it to some Spanish news , then people aint offended over it as the coli claims

:yeshrug:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Well they say the Mexicans run LA so it shouldnt be no problem getting at Tyga
Whoever the "they" is saying that are fukking idiots. "Running" something means that they would have a say so over what the crips and bloods do, which they DONT. If they tried, they know what would happen. Don't be fooled by that fake ass tough talk. That's all bluffing tactics. The politicians run LA. Because they can pass laws to gentrify and price their goofy asses outta those shytty ass Barrios that they're so fake proud of...they ain't touching Tyga. He connected with and getting protected by them Hoovas. It sounds good saying they're gonna get him in youtube comment sections....but in reality...yeah. not so much...

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
They can be mad. I'll care as much as they do when they hear their homie say mayate. Til then...
:mj:Ay Caramba!:mj:
giphy.gif
:wow:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
OP, I usually don’t say much, but you are hands down the biggest sad sack on this board. The constant whining about Mexicans is almost cartoonish. Did one of those refrigerator bodies bytches curve you? Of course not, you got immaculate game and a bytch for every day of the month. Did a vato cut you off and pull the cuete on you when you sheepishly honked back? Of course not l, you speak a big game AND carry a big stick.

So what the fukk you so mad for? In my experience those that tend to function is misery aggregators are pretty fukking miserable themselves. I don’t know your station in life and I really don’t care to, I’m just at a loss how someone has absolutely zero things that can be construed as positive or constructive to say. You know all the problems but not how to solve them, nor do you even care to. No, that would require sacrifice, or actually knowing what the fukk you are taking about.

Like, if I brought up your post history, 90% of it is complaining so much about Mexicans that it begs the question - what the fukk is the obsession?! That’s not healthy at all.