Mexicans Whining About Being ‘Culturally Appropriated’ After Tyga Drops New Video

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I still don't understand the whole blacks don't show us love thing do they want our approval or something? and it always seems to be the socal spics saying this the most even they have the most hate for blacks
Common theme with faggit Aryan Mexicans and kkk crackers…they hate us the most but think about us constantly..they know we superior men just the whites have a system that makes them seem that way and the Mexican isn’t apart of that system so they even more jealous that they can’t cheese capitalism to become superior over the black man like the cracker did so they have to eat that we are better than them that’s why they always cry for US to include them then when they get numbers it’s NK (negro killer) fukk them

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Bro, so is Mexicans Latino or not? Cause these Mexican, Honduras, and Guatemala all look and sound the same to me.

those are Gulf of Mexico type of Latinos - meaning Mexicans/Central Americans
the poster u responded too is talking bout Caribbean Latinos - meaning Ricans,Dominican,Cuban & certain ones from South America

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is a cringe song from a cringe rapper. Get over yourself. There's more tasteful ways to celebrate Mexican culture.

I'm wild confused. Like, isn't this the exact kinda shyt TLR bytches about? Doesn't TLR hate cringy cultural appropriation? Wouldn't they be rightfully upset if someone made a video mocking Black culture like this? But.....they don't think there's a single Mexican in the world who should react the exact same way that they would?

They're posting other shytty examples of people doing the same thing, but since the people complaining aren't the ones who did that, I'm not seeing the point.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Mafukkas such hypocrites

Mafukkas will cry about people culture vulturing they shyt
Then do the same shyt themselves

And other mafukkas will culture vulture for ever but when it is done to them now they crying

:dead:

This is by far the most true yet most ironic post in the entire thread.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm wild confused. Like, isn't this the exact kinda shyt TLR bytches about? Doesn't TLR hate cringy cultural appropriation? Wouldn't they be rightfully upset if someone made a video mocking Black culture like this? But.....they don't think there's a single Mexican in the world who should react the exact same way that they would?

They're posting other shytty examples of people doing the same thing, but since the people complaining aren't the ones who did that, I'm not seeing the point.
Do Black ppl run around calling themselves spic?

Do Black ppl run around making passive aggressive comments about Mexicans?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Do Black ppl run around calling themselves spic?

Do Black ppl run around making passive aggressive comments about Mexicans?

I thought the issue was the sort of shyt in the OP video? Why are you moving the goalposts to completely different shyt?

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean that video is bad. He should've took a J Cole approach and had other people in the video with him just rapping in the background.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
I thought the issue was the sort of shyt in the OP video? Why are you moving the goalposts to completely different shyt?

In my experience in Inglewood and South LA, neither Black folk nor Mexicans spend 1/10th as much time running around complaining about the other race as TLR posters do. But maybe they just don't do it around me.

And if any of the people complaining about this video use the N-word, they should be shamed and canceled accordingly. If they aren't the ones using the word though, why deflect?

The topic is supposed to be the sort of shyt in the video. Now do you think that sort of mocking of another culture is a good thing or a bad thing? Or is it a bad thing only when other races do it?
You typed a paragraph just to deflect

I don't give a fukk about this because I see the hypocrisy

They can feel how they want, but until they check their own idgaf

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You typed a paragraph just to deflect

I don't give a fukk about this because I see the hypocrisy

They can feel how they want, but until they check their own idgaf

Wait, you completely deflected off of the entire point of the thread, then accuse me of deflecting when I point that out?

YES, we all see the hypocrisy here of posters who complain all the time but refuse to check their own. Ironic, isn't it? :pachaha:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Wait, you completely deflected off of the entire point of the thread, then accuse me of deflecting when I point that out?

YES, we all see the hypocrisy here of posters who complain all the time but refuse to check their own. Ironic, isn't it? :pachaha:
Tyga isn't right and they have a right to be mad

I just don't give a fukk because they're hypocrites

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Still shocked at how mediocre ass Tyga lasted this damn long. This dude has been in the game for over a decade. :mindblown:
It's crazy how tyga has been out since my senior year in HS :pachaha: I'm 32. I didn't think he would last this long. He's come a long way from the coconut juice song. I've forgotten that his cousin is Travie Mccoy from Gym Class Heroe and he use to be in their video