Mexicans Whining About Being ‘Culturally Appropriated’ After Tyga Drops New Video

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Mexicans didnt even Spanish

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
@DatLBCGuy562 You from Long Beach?

I honestly feel Tyga meant no disrespect but, it's a different era. Only matter of time before Tyga start copping pleas and apologizing. He'll put out a remix with some ese's on it.
I am from the east side of Long Beach, born and raised there…and Tyga ain’t gonna apologize. I think that he purposely did it, knowing it would cause controversy. Controversy equals exposure and people paying attention, which means money for him. But fukk the Mexicans complaining though. They bite Black culture all of the fukking time and when nikkas call them out, they start with that “hip hop is universal and for everybody” shyt and “I only say nikka because it’s in the music I like, so rap forces me to say it” :comeon: fukking vultures always got a ready made excuse when Black folks call them on their dikk riding, but then think they can turn around and cry foul about this?:pachaha:Naw. Can’t have it both ways, ese…

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been thinking that these west coast rappers should stop making these pandering ass songs in Spanish, just off the strength of the fact I don’t want Mexicans to have shyt else to point to like that “wouldn’t be LA without Mexicans” line from Pac.

That being said, if Tyga stops putting this type of music out completely, in year they’ll be back with the “how come blacks don’t show us no love in their music :mjcry:

Confused ass group of people.
I still don't understand the whole blacks don't show us love thing do they want our approval or something? and it always seems to be the socal spics saying this the most even they have the most hate for blacks

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I feel like there needs to be a thread on all the different types of Latinos and their roots because this site is filled with confused posters lumping all Hispanics into the same category. For instance I've seen posters throw a nacho joke or a Sombrero smiley at dominicans/Ricans when nachos/Sombreros have nothing to do with dr/pr culture

The only thing that binds Latinos together is the language we speak. Culturally and racially we are all different.

Just putting that out there, I see a lot of ignorant post on this thread

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Tyga is an idiot…nobody cares what Tyga puts out…. Mexicans should come to understand this