Mexicans Enjoying Black Culture (Trying to Claim) while being Anti Black Unappreciation

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Mexican culture worships whiteness, they venerate the European aspects of their heritage and downplay the Indigenous and African aspects of it. That’s why all the power brokers in their country are typically white and all the major stars in their pop culture are white. They come here on some white is right shyt which is why they can so easily link with the white upper class here. Look at all the famous Black people in any of these “Latin” countries...they all either play sports or entertain just like the USA. Their culture is anti-Black before they even touch the Frontera. I have a Mexican homie who always is around Black people but the second I said Bachata and Salsa was made by Black people and is our music that racism came out real quick.

Daps
We adopt/share certain styles from each other. It isn’t one sided

My boy there is NOTHING that a Mexican has going that I’m jacking or anyone else out here

Not their music
Not their style of dress
Not their vernacular
Not a low rider

It’s hilarious to hear someone say though

I’ll stop eating Chipotle in a heartbeat

Daps
I swear to god i didnt know about the hate Mexicans have for black folks till i read the comments on Corey Holcomb 5150 show

Mexicans hate black folks in California
:picard:

Bruh i thought we dark folks was brothers and sisters! . specially growing up with that H town music, seeing how cool Mexicans and black people are together..

Im in Florida and we dont do that here in the South. I cant name one person who hates Mexican folks.

We all outchea in the same got damn struggle..how tf can you beef over there on the west, but let white folks chill?

Because our struggle and history isn’t the same
We should be on all these non black races heads

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My boy there is NOTHING that a Mexican has going that I’m jacking or anyone else out here

Not their music
Not their style of dress
Not their vernacular
Not a low rider

It’s hilarious to hear someone say though

I’ll stop eating Chipotle in a heartbeat

That is you! You are entitled to your beliefs, but you can't say that Mexicans did not contrbute to LA culture. To say so would be a bold faced lie!

Just know that your sentiments are only yours or those who may share your sentiments which ISN'T the general beliefs of others.

I know quite a few solid Mexicans. I know some who aren't solid. The same can be said about Black folks, white folks, Asians, Polynesians and other non Black folks.

I only responded to this thread because I am starting to get tired of people making broad generalizations about a group of people w/o adding context and nuance to shyt. Get to know people before judging them!!!

I stand on what the aforementioned!!! Str8 up!

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
That is you! You are entitled to your beliefs, but you can't say that Mexicans did not contrbute to LA culture. To say so would be a bold faced lie!

Just know that your sentiments are only yours or those who may share your sentiments which ISN'T the general beliefs of others.

I know quite a few solid Mexicans. I know some who aren't solid. The same can be said about Black folks, white folks, Asians, Polynesians and other non Black folks.

I only responded to this thread because I am starting to get tired of people making broad generalizations about a group of people w/o adding context and nuance to shyt. Get to know people before judging them!!!

I stand on what the aforementioned!!! Str8 up!

What does that have to do with what my Original Post was about? :dahell:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do-mexicans-hate-on-black-people-so-hard-then-turnaround-and

Listen to music created by Us (Oldies, Hip Hop 2pac, Eazy)

Which Mexicans do you speak of who ha

Mexican Brehitos make this Make sense :mindblown:[/QUOTE]
What does that have to do with what my Original Post was about? :dahell:

Your original post is bullshyt, plain and simple! You don't think I don't know your M.O.?

A lot of people on this board don't interact with Mexicans like those of us who live in areaa that have a large Mexican/Hispanic population.

You made sweeping generalizations w/o adding context and nuance.

The is what my response to you have to do what you have said in your op and subsequent responses to me...

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
OP..

Just curious..

How much experience do you have interacting with Mexicans? Did you grow up around them? Attend school and/or work with them? Have you ever socialized with them?

Just to let you know, like Black folks and other folks, Mexicans aren’t a monolith. You got a lot that don’t fukk with Blacks but you have a lot that do. Depending on geographical region you grew up in, you will learn that they have a very diverse population. Also, Blacks have been influenced by Mexican culture in certain areas which includes fashion, cars, food, tattoos, etc.

Point is..

When you speak on them, you have to be a lil more specific and nuanced. Broad generalizations breeds ignorance...

tenor.gif

FOH

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
:mjlol:

nobody jealous of nobody... foh... yall swear everybody wants to be black because of yadayadayada