Mexicans Enjoying Black Culture (Trying to Claim) while being Anti Black Unappreciation

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
superiority & inferiority is an individual matter

you can only count your own blessings & carry your own cross

speaking on millions of people based off what little you know of a few ain't it

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Black dudes was on lowriders before them they bit that.

The tattoos is legit tho

The Mexicans in the bay area influnced by blacks

We dont bite nothing they do
I don’t think they even influenced tattoos. Face tattoos was popular before that.

Do that represent every single black American? Dude even went to Paramount High School, same one where Mexican punks is jumping black kids.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Everybody is.
tenor.gif

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Yes they are. Clear to see. Their “hatred” is disguised jealousy. You can’t “hate” a group and then be influenced by/wanna partake in their culture and music so heavily. Look at all these wetbacks distraught, crying, and spending their money on flowers and gifts to pay tribute and respect to Kobe and Nipsey. Two Black men. We can’t even mourn our icons a.nd fallen brothers without them horning in. Painting murals and getting tattoos and shyt. Now. Name the biggest Mexican there is. He can die today and 99.97% of Black folks will be like
:manny: we wouldn’t even know or care who they were.

They don’t even do shyt to make it on our radar. We don’t give a fukk about nothing that they have going on. Nothing they do moves the needle in pop culture. They’re corny and annoying and have no charisma. They, on the other hand, watch our every move and watch everything that we do. Go to a hip hop concert. Nothing but wetbacks in attendance and singing every word in unison. They look up to us. They wish they were us. They’re mad at our talent, our influence. The Black man influences the world, including them. They go around fighting for the right to call themselves a racial slur that we flipped and made our own. Imagine Blacks walking around saying “what’s up my wetback?”:scust:

Ridiculous, ain’t it? They wish they were us. They wanna be us, high key. They ain’t fooling nobody with that “proud to be Raza” bullshyt. They even got that from the Black Power movement of the sixties. They pattern all of their “movements” after what they’ve seen us do FIRST. Then they rehash the shyt after they think everyone has forgotten about the Black version of it and try to act like they invented it. Chicano oldies, anyone? :mjpls: They can deny it and play stupid all they want, including the spics on this site. We see it though. And that’s where the source of all their animosity and hate towards Black men stem from :sas2:

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I swear to god i didnt know about the hate Mexicans have for black folks till i read the comments on Corey Holcomb 5150 show

Mexicans hate black folks in California
:picard:

Bruh i thought we dark folks was brothers and sisters! . specially growing up with that H town music, seeing how cool Mexicans and black people are together..

Im in Florida and we dont do that here in the South. I cant name one person who hates Mexican folks.

We all outchea in the same got damn struggle..how tf can you beef over there on the west, but let white folks chill?