Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Skullface is Octopus imo and the "others" are cats being manipulated by Mantis. I think this is the one thats gonna bridge MGS to the rest of the series showing how Liquid got down with Fox Hound and met up with Raven, Mantis and the others. And also how he knows SO much about his past.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
get outta here:rudy:

I remember being stuck on this one level on mgs3 where you had to find that sniper in the jungle :rudy:

Took me weeks to do that. Can't even remember if I finished that game or not.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hear Kojima is risking his reputation with this game and may have to stop working in the gaming industry if he fukks up. The story is going to touch on a lot of sensitive issues like race, child soldiers, ultra graphic violence/torture (afflicted on women btw, like the Quiet electrocution torture bit and the vivisection on Paz), etc. shyt that'll make people butthurt worse than what happened with No Russian or killing African zombies in RE5.

We know how the Coli loves to talk about race :mjpls:

Kojima knows how to touch on these issues without turning the characters into stereotype sambos. He gives them personality without turning them into caracatures. Metal gear should have more realism. How are you going to have a campy game about such a mature subject like war.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He already touched on this in Metal Gear Rising. Damn that game is piff

:lawd:

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that thinks Eli is neither solid nor liquid snake.

Yea liquid has blonde hair but didn't they mention in mgs that solid also has blonde hair and had it dyed. I don't even think either of them met big boss as kids. Liquid being fluent in arabic doesn't mean much as afghans are not arab and pashto is the most common language spoken in afghanistan. The "boy who curses his fate" could be a decoy by kojima to throw us off from something that seems kinda obvious to me. Child soldiers looks like an important theme in this game and which character was a child soldier that was close to big boss?

Gray fox.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

Yea liquid has blonde hair but didn't they mention in mgs that solid also has blonde hair and had it dyed. I don't even think either of them met big boss as kids. Liquid being fluent in arabic doesn't mean much as afghans are not arab and pashto is the most common language spoken in afghanistan. The "boy who curses his fate" could be a decoy by kojima to throw us off from something that seems kinda obvious to me. Child soldiers looks like an important theme in this game and which character was a child soldier that was close to big boss?

Gray fox.

:gladbron:

goddamn this series is the GOAT :noah:

Daps

Gray fox.

They met in the 60's unless Kojima does a massive retcon which would include disregarding Portable Ops and Fox killing Naomi's parents and adopting her.

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They met in the 60's unless Kojima does a massive retcon which would include disregarding Portable Ops and Fox killing Naomi's parents and adopting her.

:yeshrug:

I've never played portable ops, I just assumed it wasn't part of the main story.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
He already touched on this in Metal Gear Rising. Damn that game is piff

:lawd:

it was fun but it was the only MGS game to date i've never even considered replaying after i beat it

and the type of game it was, i wasn't even stuntin most of the codec convos cuz i was too busy tryna wreck shyt

i prolly missed some shyt in it :manny: fukk it