Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I had to stop playing this fukking game because i got stuck at the end with the mute bytch and all them tanks. Muthaphuckas say there's a cargo trailer that you can photon your way out of but I tried it and accidentally fell off. I haven't touched this shyt in over three years.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I had to stop playing this fukking game because i got stuck at the end with the mute bytch and all them tanks. Muthaphuckas say there's a cargo trailer that you can photon your way out of but I tried it and accidentally fell off. I haven't touched this shyt in over three years.

Ironically she speaks for the first time after you beat the mission :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Casual

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This is my main issue with it. Ocelot was the most bland version of the character you'll ever see. Sutherland phoned it in and gave the most generic VA of all time. The bosses were complete and utter trash. It seems like Kojima has been on a steady decline with the villians from MGS1 and MGS3. Even MGS4 had generic trash villains.

The problem with previous MGS games has been the clunky ass controls but this one had the smoothest fukking gameplay:ohlawd:

It only they didn't fukk up the story. :stopitslime:

All he had to do was wrap that shyt up with Solid Snake invading your mother base :ohlawd:
imagine you beat him and it hit you with "Time Paradox" :skip: it would be a kojima thing to make you die