Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Anybody got an idea the dude at 2:41?

mgs-roy-campbell.jpg

that's my guess

Daps
Anybody got an idea the dude at 2:41?

Kaz, he's missing arm and has the trademark sunglasses. His face does look different though, but not so different that he could be someone els imo. He's been captured and tortured when we first see him in the trailer and with the level of realism Kojima is going for, especially in regards to facial expressions etc, it's not unlikely that he'd look a little different after he's rescued and puts on some weight.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
is quiet related to sniper wolf?

I think so, for a minute i thought it was sniper wolf but then i realized she is around the same age as liquid so it cant be her. Knowing kojima its probably her mother lol i honestly don't know about her doe.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think so, for a minute i thought it was sniper wolf but then i realized she is around the same age as liquid so it cant be her. Knowing kojima its probably her mother lol i honestly don't know about her doe.

naw liquid was born in '72 and sniper wolf was born in '80

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I hear Kojima is risking his reputation with this game and may have to stop working in the gaming industry if he fukks up. The story is going to touch on a lot of sensitive issues like race, child soldiers, ultra graphic violence/torture (afflicted on women btw, like the Quiet electrocution torture bit and the vivisection on Paz), etc. shyt that'll make people butthurt worse than what happened with No Russian or killing African zombies in RE5.

We know how the Coli loves to talk about race :mjpls:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I hear Kojima is risking his reputation with this game and may have to stop working in the gaming industry if he fukks up. The story is going to touch on a lot of sensitive issues like race, child soldiers, ultra graphic violence/torture (afflicted on women btw, like the Quiet electrocution torture bit and the vivisection on Paz), etc. shyt that'll make people butthurt worse than what happened with No Russian or killing African zombies in RE5.

We know how the Coli loves to talk about race :mjpls:

I'm not going to lie. I'll be uptight if we are murking poor africans.

Won't care if its cacs tho :stylin: