Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess that makes sense too. Kinda lame tho, Liquid was such an interesting character and him and snake had this crazy weird dynamic. Shouldn't of killed him off so early. Only to bring him back in the most stupidest way possible with the whole ocelot shyt. Might as well have kept him around.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's nothing official breh...

Just something I got from the MGS wiki...

:snoop: @ can't believe I actually thought that kid might have been raven...

I remember "Null" from Portable Ops.

I think Kojima really wants to dive into Grey Fox's story and has for a while now. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a game featuring him as the main character at some point.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Eli is Gray fox

The_Frank_Hunter.gif

Boss first ran into Eli in Mozambique in the 60's before the CIA captured him and turned him into "NULL"...The CIA wiped his memory and turned him into an assassin...So I am assuming the mission with Eli is some kind memory restoration type thing...

Plus we already know one of MGS5 locations is in Africa dealing with child soldiers...

There's no way he would be that young, it's not him.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
This discussion pops up with almost every new MGS game. I remember when they retconned Signit's age so that he could be the Darpa Chief. They also took some liberties to make Eva the twins' surrogate. With a few tweaks it wouldn't be much of a stretch for Eli to be Grey Fox or Liquid. With the way MGS 4 ended anything is possible, regardless of how it logically fits in.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The sheer thought of a MGS game in a free roam environment is just amazing

:noah:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's either Liquid or a young Vulcan Raven...

The kid is wearing some kind of native American necklace and Raven was a shaman from a tribe in Alaska...

Every boss from MGS on PSX seems to be in this game (Mantis, Wolf, Ocelot and Decoy are already confirmed)...

Where did you get this bullshyt rumor from? :rudy:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
man i only played mg4, and it was great, so im not really up on the story, i brought mgs collection for 19.00 on black friday, wish they woulda added mgs1 to it, i might have to read up on it and then start mgs2