Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it was fun but it was the only MGS game to date i've never even considered replaying after i beat it

and the type of game it was, i wasn't even stuntin most of the codec convos cuz i was too busy tryna wreck shyt

i prolly missed some shyt in it :manny: fukk it

I've replayed MGR more than any other Metal Gear game.

I'm I've literally got more than 100 hours into the game...

:patrice:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
From that MGS2 vid explanation thread.

Kojima da gawd was/still is on some next level shyt

weebay.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
them jack Bauer was a good voice for Big boss

"Kaz I'm already a demon"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I tried playing MGS4 but this series prolly has the most convoluted storyline of all time. :mindblown:

But that trailer....:whew:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Metal Gear Solid 5 will allow 'user-generated - Video Game News, Videos and File Downloads for PC and Console Games at Shacknews.com

Series creator Hideo Kojima apparently has some ulterior motives for bringing Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain into an open-world environment. He wants to incorporate mobile devices into the MGS5 experience, along with user-created content.

"The first reason why I wanted to go open-world is because I wanted to create a world that had a lot of freedom and allowed users to create their own gameplay," Kojima told CVG. "The other reason for the game going open-world is that we wanted to use multiple devices for this game. So using tablets and smart phones you can also enjoy MGS5 and create user-generated missions within the world. That's another reason we had to go open-world--if it was linear we wouldn't be able to do that."

He didn't offer any details on how exactly how the content will be created or how the game would meld with mobile.

The game was confirmed for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One earlier this week, and Kojima also said he hopes the game will come to PC

:ohhh:

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
Damn, just reading this thread reminds me how messed up MGS is. Now Imma have to play all the games again just to remember wth has gone down.

-DMP-

For real bruh

It all started with Volgin setting off a mini nuke just for laughs... :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that thinks Eli is neither solid nor liquid snake.

Yea liquid has blonde hair but didn't they mention in mgs that solid also has blonde hair and had it dyed. I don't even think either of them met big boss as kids. Liquid being fluent in arabic doesn't mean much as afghans are not arab and pashto is the most common language spoken in afghanistan. The "boy who curses his fate" could be a decoy by kojima to throw us off from something that seems kinda obvious to me. Child soldiers looks like an important theme in this game and which character was a child soldier that was close to big boss?

Gray fox.

:ohhh:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Am I the only one that thinks Eli is neither solid nor liquid snake.

Yea liquid has blonde hair but didn't they mention in mgs that solid also has blonde hair and had it dyed. I don't even think either of them met big boss as kids. Liquid being fluent in arabic doesn't mean much as afghans are not arab and pashto is the most common language spoken in afghanistan. The "boy who curses his fate" could be a decoy by kojima to throw us off from something that seems kinda obvious to me. Child soldiers looks like an important theme in this game and which character was a child soldier that was close to big boss?

Gray fox.

DAP.gif

that's a fukking excellent theory :myman:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta be liquid either that or Kojima got some unimaginative character design people in his crew.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Eli is Gray fox

The_Frank_Hunter.gif

Boss first ran into Eli in Mozambique in the 60's before the CIA captured him and turned him into "NULL"...The CIA wiped his memory and turned him into an assassin...So I am assuming the mission with Eli is some kind memory restoration type thing...

Plus we already know one of MGS5 locations is in Africa dealing with child soldiers...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Eli is Gray fox

The_Frank_Hunter.gif

Boss first ran into Eli in Mozambique in the 60's before the CIA captured him and turned him into "NULL"...The CIA wiped his memory and turned him into an assassin...So I am assuming the mission with Eli is some kind memory restoration type thing...

Plus we already know one of MGS5 locations is in Africa dealing with child soldiers...

:lupe:

I don't want to click the spoiler button...