Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This had the most fluid and crisp gameplay of any other game this gen, imo. The controls and the responsiveness of said controls was A1. Flowed seamlessly like water. The game didn't need to be a open world, though.

Bought this and Witcher 3 for $30

started witcher 3 but im not really feeling it so far

this is better right? :francis:

I bought W3 a few weeks after it initially released. I couldn't get into and hated it. I installed it again early this summer to give it a go when I was browsing my backlog for something to play.

I couldn't put it down.

I got halfway through the story and then bought the DLC. I played this uninterrupted for nearly a solid two months, and it was an incredible ride. It seems to be a common theme with this game in that for many, it fails to capture their attention to begin with. Once the story gets going & you become acclimated with Geralt, it becomes a new experience entirely. Now, I'm not saying that you'll love it or that you're wrong if you don't, but I wouldn't quite shelve it, yet. If need be, though, don't force yourself to play it. Uninstall it and revisit it later. Sometimes, something doesn't click at the moment but may later on. At least, that was the case for me.

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Wow I can’t believe this has this few comments. I had this game for a year lol and just got to Africa lmfao this shyt is so fun I’m kicking my ass for not playing it more

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Wow I can’t believe this has this few comments. I had this game for a year lol and just got to Africa lmfao this shyt is so fun I’m kicking my ass for not playing it more
Konami had the gaming press trash the game cause Kojima had just left & they were salty. It’s a great game. Unfinished due to the issues at the studio but it’s one of the better titles this gen.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Konami had the gaming press trash the game cause Kojima had just left & they were salty. It’s a great game. Unfinished due to the issues at the studio but it’s one of the better titles this gen.
Unfinished and forgettable. Fukk hoejima

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tenor.gif