Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

llt23

All Star
Daps
I played 91 hours so I cant say it was bad. First half of the game was pretty good. Everything after was frustrating, both gameplay and story wise. Characters also didnt feel like themselves so it was kind of awkward and offputting overall.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Once I S Ranked all the missions for Raiden, I havent played again. Im sure I have a few side ops left.

LDThaGod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
3rd Coast
Kinda off topic but Oscar Issac wanna play Solid Snake in the MGS movie...dope actor but idk if he can pull off Snake tho

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
I played 91 hours so I cant say it was bad. First half of the game was pretty good. Everything after was frustrating, both gameplay and story wise. Characters also didnt feel like themselves so it was kind of awkward and offputting overall.
This is my main issue with it. Ocelot was the most bland version of the character you'll ever see. Sutherland phoned it in and gave the most generic VA of all time. The bosses were complete and utter trash. It seems like Kojima has been on a steady decline with the villians from MGS1 and MGS3. Even MGS4 had generic trash villains.

The problem with previous MGS games has been the clunky ass controls but this one had the smoothest fukking gameplay:ohlawd:

It only they didn't fukk up the story. :stopitslime:

All he had to do was wrap that shyt up with Solid Snake invading your mother base :ohlawd:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Ending was wack but getting the extra shyt and seeing all the stuff go down with young Liquid and Psycho Mantis was kinda cool

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Finally getting this out the discount bin. Is it any good? I’m a hardcore mgs fan and played 1-4. Hated 2 and 4...was told to skip this recent one

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kojima is finished.

Game lacked those military base interiors

Game lacked dope bosses.

Vocal cord parasite was trash

Had good gameplay otherwise.

He needs to fall back and just do story and maybe gameplay. I have a feeling platinum can make a better metal gear game at this point. They embarrassed Kojima with Raidens game in terms of gameplay
Collab needed

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Play Ground Zeroes.
I got the definitive edition w/ GZ and Phantom pain packaged together. Starting GZ and it’s pretty fun so far, miles better than MGS4 as far as gameplay mechanics and enemy AI. I’m getting the same feeling when I first played 1 and 3 Whereas 2 and 4 let me down w/ linear gameplay and convoluted plot points.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I got the definitive edition w/ GZ and Phantom pain packaged together. Starting GZ and it’s pretty fun so far, miles better than MGS4 as far as gameplay mechanics and enemy AI. I’m getting the same feeling when I first played 1 and 3 Whereas 2 and 4 let me down w/ linear gameplay and convoluted plot points.
Treat it like a sequel to Peace Walker rather than a prequel to Phantom Pain