Message to those whining about $70 Sony games

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do yourself and everyone else a favour and go get an Xbox Series X and a Gamepass subscription, if all you want is cheaply made quantity over quality and spare us your moaning. Nobody is forcing you to buy $70 games.

The rest of us who value high quality games developed over several years by highly talented developers will continue to support it.
Imagine call all 3rd party games low quality to fit your narrative:huhldup:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can saying I am a fanboy when I have both systems and the games I discuss on here. My opinion is better than half you clowns on here with one system. Y'all not gamers.
You have both systems because you can’t call yourself a gamer and not own a PlayStation due to sheer quality of games on it. I can afford not to own an Xbox because it’s games are forgettable and I’m not missing anything not owning one. The fact that the PlayStation 4 sold about 120m whilst the Xbox sold just over 50m says it all.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is stupid and simple. Being that games that aren’t on Gamepass will cost that price on Xbox as well. This is a new gen thing. Not a PlayStation thing. Thing is the main ones complaining about it are Xbox users from what I been seeing. People dead be tryna shame nikkas for buying games. It’s weird.
Last time I checked, it seems as if third party games are $70 on the Series X as well. Heck, Sackboy on PS5 is $59.99 because it's cross gen. The only reason there isn't any $70 1st party games on the Series X is because....*drumroll*, there hasn't been a Series X exclusive game released yet.

But.. I expect if that happens they'll revert to the "but it's on Gamepass tho." line.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Last time I checked, it seems as if third party games are $70 on the Series X as well. Heck, Sackboy on PS5 is $59.99 because it's cross gen. The only reason there isn't any $70 1st party games on the Series X is because....*drumroll*, there hasn't been a Series X exclusive game released yet.

But.. I expect if that happens they'll revert to the "but it's on Gamepass tho." line.
Yea this is exactly what I was saying. Once them exclusives start dropping on Series X that ain’t on Gamepass it’s gonna be the same issue. They been saying these games was gonna be $70 since last year. nikkas bought the consoles anyway. Now complaining about some shyt nikkas already knew was gonna be a thing. None of these cats couldve survived the SNES/Genesis era of gaming. And if they are old enough. If their parents thought like them they wouldn’t have been playing shyt. Lol. shyt even N64 games costed like $10 - $20 bucks more than PS1 and Sega Saturn games.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can saying I am a fanboy when I have both systems and the games I discuss on here. My opinion is better than half you clowns on here with one system. Y'all not gamers.

look at this elitist bullshyt :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The issue isn't 3rd parties charging 70, it was the usual suspect that started that trend.

The issue is Sony hoping on board instantly and being like yeah us too, with our 1st party games.

Darkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are arguing over nothing. I believe no game is worth the $70 price tag just yet and I have bought three games at that price already, Cold War, Returnal and now Rachet and clank and they are not worth it …..I’m sure if Sony had something like game pass these same guys clowning it on the Xbox will be praising it and going crazy…. With game pass I already have play many different new games such as MLB the show, Outriders, nba 2k21, it takes two, gears tactics etc . Game pass is a great fukking value and it’s only going to get better with all the games that were announced at E3 with a mix of 1st and 3rd party games and who knows what else hasn’t been announced yet …… to me the PlayStation have great games for sure no way to denied that but shyt will get expensive if you want to play all of the exclusives and pay the $70 price tag but I know for a fact if PlayStation added all the exclusives to PlayStation now on day one like the game pass PS only fans will be super excited about it ……. ( all Xbox games that are exclusives to the Xbox will be on game pass Day one )

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The issue isn't 3rd parties charging 70, it was the usual suspect that started that trend.
You do realize that the only reason they not charging $70 is because there's no Series X exclusive out right? None of the upcoming games are exclusive to the Series X only.

You're like "Oh it's the usual suspect" yet the "usual suspect" charged $59.99 for Sackboy(a PS4/PS5 1st party) game. If they were charging $70 for every game then that wouldn't exist.

Guilt Gear Strive just came out and it's $60 on PS5/PS4 yet you're not pointing this out though.

I know Guilty Gear isn't 1st party yet it should've been $70 like other game though.
:jbhmm:

Yet... Microsoft only a few months ago dropped the Gold requirement for F2P games that everyone else wasn't charging for.
MSFT was the one that was going to release a console with a camera as a requirement for their platform and only reversed it due to backlash. Had MSFT not gotten any backlash for last gen and sold well you'd not be saying any of this because they'd be doing the same thing.

The issue is Sony hoping on board instantly and being like yeah us too, with our 1st party games.
See above

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This narrative that multi plats are for exbox and Sony for exclusives is ridiculous

There has been no noticeable differences on next gen multiplats and I have yet seen MS able to put out anything that looks like demon souls or ratchet
Main reason I buy multi plats on Xbox currently.

Quick resume
Smart delivery
Backwards compatibility and pretty secure Digital future.

I'll never buy a 3d party game digitally on PlayStation if I can help it until something changes.

The fact I can still play and download old digital Xbox live arcade games I bought on 360 on series x is dope