Message to those whining about $70 Sony games

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Do yourself and everyone else a favour and go get an Xbox Series X and a Gamepass subscription, if all you want is cheaply made quantity over quality and spare us your moaning. Nobody is forcing you to buy $70 games.

The rest of us who value high quality games developed over several years by highly talented developers will continue to support it.

You have both systems because you can’t call yourself a gamer and not own a PlayStation due to sheer quality of games on it. I can afford not to own an Xbox because it’s games are forgettable and I’m not missing anything not owning one. The fact that the PlayStation 4 sold about 120m whilst the Xbox sold just over 50m says it all.

Do you get a share of the profit from every PS4 or PS5 sale?

It’s funny as fukk seeing you nerd always bring up sale numbers as if you’re apart of the board at Sony :mjlol:

no matter how units they sell y’all will still be living in your studio apartments & clocking in to your shytty jobs every day

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Opinion:heh:

Cuz Resistance, Haze, and quite a few others was straight up TRIDASH:mjlol:

Dig in darkest trenches of sony vault for games to criticize breh:umad:

You really didn’t have to go back to 2006 and 2008.I think the main difference here is the best xbox games aren’t really that great.

Last big AAA game microsoft released was gears 5 and thats like a 84 on metacritic. It’s not bad but thats the best of the best for microsoft. Sonys B and C team puts out those games every year

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikkas gonna ignore it tho. Everything that nikka said was valid and what I been saying on here.
I didn't watch, butt I know nobody replied to my comment about PC having better graphics and always has yet there haves are cheaper one average.

Battlefield 6 is $59.99 on PC so why the price hike on consoles where games have less optimizations and usually sell better. Why???

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dig in darkest trenches of sony vault for games to criticize breh:umad:

You really didn’t have to go back to 2006 and 2008.I think the main difference here is the best xbox games aren’t really that great.

Last big AAA game microsoft released was gears 5 and thats like a 84 on metacritic. It’s not bad but thats the best of the best for microsoft. Sonys B and C team puts out those games every year

Oh I can move move forward cuz Heavenly Sword was on path on the hitlist :mjgrin:

I’m just getting started :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I didn't watch, butt I know nobody replied to my comment about PC having better graphics and always has yet there haves are cheaper one average.

Battlefield 6 is $59.99 on PC so why the price hike on consoles where games have less optimizations and usually sell better. Why???
Console companies need bigger margins in general than PC. There is no standard hardware associated with PC so it’s kind of like cutting out the middle man. So they can pretty much do what they want as far as sales go. PC games retail at the same price as console games for the most part. Not sure about this new gen. But they just go on sale far more often and there is sales associated with certain distributors like GMG etc etc. Free market.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The idea is as cost for these next gen games go up, so will the price.
Microsoft is releasing next gen only games next year.

Sony hasn't released a next gen only game outside of Returnal and Ratchet. Ratchet is doable on a last gen console tho and Returnal sold worse than Too Human. Plus wasn't a big budget title. Yet they been charging you $70 for PS4 games and instead of speaking up for YOURSELF you are acting like a bitter battered housegamer sticking up for your abusive husband. He's eventually gonna kill you girl :to: