newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:laff:

.tall skinny nikkas >>>>>> :noah:

I've always heard fat nikkas got lil dikks to lol

:n/h:...............but what the hell does your stomach got to do with your :steviej: size???? yall know damn well that science doesn't make any plausible sense.....???

Edit: After reading this...I see what yall might be saying.....
it has more to do with bloodpressure/circulation

However, it ain't stopped this motherfocker from "performing"
Ron%20Jeremy-AML-000562.jpg

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
:to: you have no idea....

imma go now....:sadbron:

yea I do. my cousin did a tour in Iraq and got hit with an RPG on the back. his com radio and backpack saved his life. only now, he has serious nerve damage in his back and can't do shyt. the meds have ballooned him up to 300 plus pounds. dude is only 24.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
yea I do. my cousin did a tour in Iraq and got hit with an RPG on the back. his com radio and backpack saved his life. only now, he has serious nerve damage in his back and can't do shyt. the meds have ballooned him up to 300 plus pounds. dude is only 24.

now that i cant relate to...i have been able to live a somewhat normal life...i'd say about 75% normal...so i am thankful for that...at least i can walk :to:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm a scrawny dude myself, and always have been, but nothing is more annoying than people who lose weight and then start getting self-righteous and looking down on other people. :stopitslime:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I eat so healthy it's ridiculous. And the reason for this is because chicks don't fukk fat guys. Well hot chicks don't. And I like fukking hot chicks therefore I make it a priority to not be fat. I fukk around and eat a burger and I'm running for the entire week. It's crazy what I eat. Today I drank a gallon of water (as I do everyday), a whole tomato, and a can of tuna mixed with half an onion. I eat like I'm in a 3rd world country.

You need to start fukking w/ veggies and tofu :mjpls:
Roasted brussel sprouts w/ linguini and greens :ahh:
Portobello mushroom burgers w/ fries :win:
Eggplant and okra :ohlawd:

Who says you have to starve to eat healthy :jawalrus:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
lol my phone changes words...

lets see your tummy for encouragement for the 1st trimester bros in here

:laugh:

Guys in here aren't trying to see other dudes post shirtless pics and I'm not trying to be an attention whore :laugh:....

The best I can do is post a picture of me in my workout/sleeping tank top to give a bit of an idea of my physique/measurements. I think that would suffice.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Skinny nikkas with naturally high metabolism shouldn't be braggin n shyt like they puttin in work. Some of us nikkas got the fat gene and gotta watch every fukking calorie to make sure we don't balloon up.

Skinny slim nikkas can gtfo. Keep eatin the way u do and u gonna end up bein one of them skinny fat muhfukkas.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
:laugh:

Guys in here aren't trying to see other dudes post shirtless pics and I'm not trying to be an attention whore :laugh:....

The best I can do is post a picture of me in my workout/sleeping tank top to give a bit of an idea of my physique/measurements. I think that would suffice.

That will suffice...and wear some leopard thongs...

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I eat so healthy it's ridiculous. And the reason for this is because chicks don't fukk fat guys. Well hot chicks don't. And I like fukking hot chicks therefore I make it a priority to not be fat. I fukk around and eat a burger and I'm running for the entire week. It's crazy what I eat. Today I drank a gallon of water (as I do everyday), a whole tomato, and a can of tuna mixed with half an onion. I eat like I'm in a 3rd world country.

shyt are you me, same shyt I eat weekly

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
OP SPEAKS THE TRUTH

I recently lost about 45 lbs recently. Would have lost more, but I gained a fukk-ton of muscle. The difference in my quality of life has been extraordinary. Literally EVERYTHING has gotten better for me. Sex has gotten better, my body is a more impressive vehicle that can do more impressive feats (I box and wrestle), I don't get heartburn anymore (it was embarrassing as fukk when I did), girls treat me 9001x better, and it's even helped me professionally! After I got all my suits tailored, I got offered an internship with a great firm that PAYS after I graduate law school.

Even IF you can pull with a gut, why the fukk would you want to? Why would you want to live your life not striving to be the best you that you could possibly be? That shyt is fukkin' weak, son. Consider the following:

• Girls are just as shallow as guys, and you'll be treated better by them if you're loookin trim.
  • The business world loves a slim, young, go-getter, especially if you're genuinely motivated and good at what you do.
  • It's healthy. Extra body fat is bad for your joints, taxes your circulatory system, and makes you smell bad in some cases.
  • What if you're in an emercency situation and need to scrap, run away from danger, escape a building, etc? Won't it be easier if you're trim and athletic?

On a final note, you'll have a better self-image. When I look at myself in the mirror now, I see an attractive person. Someone that I would have hated out of jealousy before because I would worry that they'd steal my girlfriend or act like a dikk to everyone. I don't act badly to people, but I do have more confidence because I feel like I've worked hard to look good and take good care of myself. Taking care of myself has caused other people to take me more seriously.

Feels fukking great, man.

:smugdraper:

Lol this nikka a real life buddy love