Men Who Have Fat Stomachs..Should Be Disgusted

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I eat so healthy it's ridiculous. And the reason for this is because chicks don't fukk fat guys. Well hot chicks don't. And I like fukking hot chicks therefore I make it a priority to not be fat. I fukk around and eat a burger and I'm running for the entire week. It's crazy what I eat. Today I drank a gallon of water (as I do everyday), a whole tomato, and a can of tuna mixed with half an onion. I eat like I'm in a 3rd world country.

So you're frail and scrawny as shyt...:ohhh:

Unfortunately, some of us like building muscle so eating like a rabbit is out of the question....

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Out of that entire post, all you get is that I'm caping for fat people? :stopitslime:

2exwnsm.jpg

I took this picture last night and this was the best I could do before :snooze:. Sorry for the blurriness. I must've moved when I took this pic with my phone because I had 3 seconds to back up. Then again, the blur probably wouldn't be so bad if I took the time to re-size the picture (make it smaller) :ld:.

aw dear :lawd:

I think...I think.....I think I found my new fav coli poster :takedat:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
OP SPEAKS THE TRUTH

I recently lost about 45 lbs recently. Would have lost more, but I gained a fukk-ton of muscle. The difference in my quality of life has been extraordinary. Literally EVERYTHING has gotten better for me. Sex has gotten better, my body is a more impressive vehicle that can do more impressive feats (I box and wrestle), I don't get heartburn anymore (it was embarrassing as fukk when I did), girls treat me 9001x better, and it's even helped me professionally! After I got all my suits tailored, I got offered an internship with a great firm that PAYS after I graduate law school.

Even IF you can pull with a gut, why the fukk would you want to? Why would you want to live your life not striving to be the best you that you could possibly be? That shyt is fukkin' weak, son. Consider the following:

• Girls are just as shallow as guys, and you'll be treated better by them if you're loookin trim.
  • The business world loves a slim, young, go-getter, especially if you're genuinely motivated and good at what you do.
  • It's healthy. Extra body fat is bad for your joints, taxes your circulatory system, and makes you smell bad in some cases.
  • What if you're in an emercency situation and need to scrap, run away from danger, escape a building, etc? Won't it be easier if you're trim and athletic?

On a final note, you'll have a better self-image. When I look at myself in the mirror now, I see an attractive person. Someone that I would have hated out of jealousy before because I would worry that they'd steal my girlfriend or act like a dikk to everyone. I don't act badly to people, but I do have more confidence because I feel like I've worked hard to look good and take good care of myself. Taking care of myself has caused other people to take me more seriously.

Feels fukking great, man.

:smugdraper:
It's crazy just how much different women treat you. I did the opposite. When I was cut and in great shape women treated me like a king and I didn't even realize it. The attention I used to get was normal. The second I put on a bunch of weight all that shyt disappeared. No more flirty looks. No more just going to the club and hitting the dance floor and having women run up on me and throwing themselves at me.

I'm at that point in getting back to that level once again. No reason to walk around all flabby and sick.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you got it wrong pleyboi...:birdman: Men get a gut when they eating good...when you on your boss stuff and you don't have to do any of the real work...:birdman: shyt...all i do is eat NY Strip steak and shrimp all day...if one of my customer's call...i tell my underlings..."gone head and spun up another host"..."gone head and turn up some ports on that router..." a big gut is a sign of success:myman:

Meanwhile all you skinny six pack having nikkas...:heh: oh man these cats...nikka you got a "flat stomach" because you spend all day picking up boxes at UPS...I'd have a flat stomach to if I was in constant physical motion loading and unloading stacks of xbox 360's, dog food bags, and pallets full of gummy worms...that what a flat stomach says..."hey my body is so lean because the big fat nikkas in charge send me on a thousand errands a day, so i get paid in burned calories instead of money.":heh:

Sometime my girl leave for a skinny nikka...and i don't even trip...i just wait...because soon as that nikka rent due and that 12.25 an hour don't cut it and that nikka move back in with his moms...she will be right back...but then she got to degrade herself even more for me to take her back:smugdraper:

When she come back this time...I am going to great her at the door with nothing but some boots on holding a jar of ran salad dressing and a plastic spoon....:lolbron::shaq:

:deadrose:

For some reason I believe every word in this post. I know nikkas like this and they aint lacking confidence in nothing they do.

Granted, when you're in shape you're more confident, but its only because you know people perceive you in a better light. Your confidence is still powered by what other people think and that's not true self esteem.

I had to check myself a couple of times because at the end of the day, people weren't checking me for me. bytches was just checking to fukk(don't mind that all) and nikkas was checking cause they thought they can use me for some type of financial game. Nobody never cared to know who I really was or what I was really about. I aint crying over it or nothing like that, its just disheartening that this country has become so empty

When I was in obscurity because of my weight gain and Wal-Mart gear, it kept a lot of fake nikkas out of my face, I will admit that. But the GAWD was just too unhealthy and had to get back to Zulu status...:win:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:deadrose:

For some reason I believe every word in this post. I know nikkas like this and they aint lacking confidence in nothing they do.

Granted, when you're in shape you're more confident, but its only because you know people perceive you in a better light. Your confidence is still powered by what other people think and that's not true self esteem.

I had to check myself a couple of times because at the end of the day, people weren't checking me for me. bytches was just checking to fukk(don't mind that all) and nikkas was checking cause they thought they can use me for some type of financial game. Nobody never cared to know who I really was or what I was really about. I aint crying over it or nothing like that, its just disheartening that this country has become so empty

When I was in obscurity because of my weight gain and Wal-Mart gear, it kept a lot of fake nikkas out of my face, I will admit that. But the GAWD was just too unhealthy and had to get back to Zulu status...:win:
Gaining weight taught me that I had absolutely no game at all. Once I didn't have females coming at me I had to start trying to talk myself into some p*ssy. I still have high confidence but realize their are always way to improve myself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gaining weight taught me that I had absolutely no game at all. Once I didn't have females coming at me I had to start trying to talk myself into some p*ssy. I still have high confidence but realize their are always way to improve myself.

^^^^MAN WHAT^^^ I feel ya 100% on this

Tell me about it. I am a whole lot more charismatic/slick now because of that and I wouldn't change my experience for nothing. It taught me a lot about myself and people in general.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:salute:

what was your workout routine? did you use supplements?

My workout routine was weightlifting for two days of the week, plyometrics and boxing or wrestling on another two days of the week, then just regular cardio the last three days of the week.

I'm on that Herbalife trip right now. shyt is INSANELY working out for me. I lost so much weight so fast it freaked me out the first time I took a good, hard look at myself in the mirror.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My workout routine was weightlifting for two days of the week, plyometrics and boxing or wrestling on another two days of the week, then just regular cardio the last three days of the week.

I'm on that Herbalife trip right now. shyt is INSANELY working out for me. I lost so much weight so fast it freaked me out the first time I took a good, hard look at myself in the mirror.

:usure:

I thought they banned that, or is there an ephedra free version?

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami

These hoes at my job be on that Herbal Life is it that good? if so im getting on that asap:takedat:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
These hoes at my job be on that Herbal Life is it that good? if so im getting on that asap:takedat:

They're good meal replacements and have a really high, natural concentration of protein. My results came so fast it was insane. Just make sure to stretch properly before and AFTER workouts to make sure your muscles don't develop all fukked up.