Men Who Have Fat Stomachs..Should Be Disgusted

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
No way you are pushing past 6 inches if you have a gut....simples.

more than likely you share your girl as well because she can't do sh!t with that

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Harsh but come on.. how can you be proud of yourself with that stomach. shyt makes me sick :smh: It should make you sick too.

You don't have to be mr.six pack but damn....just flatten your stomach.

tumblr_m6m7yaDvGP1qfrn12.gif

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Damn dammn I never thought this thread would blow like this. But yeah, im reading from where I left off, page 3 and fat nikka logic is taking place.

- Dudes talking about dudes with beach bodies can't defend themselves :childplease: but fat nikkas (the easiast people to beat up by the way) can defend their families financially and physically.

- People in shape are doing low paying jobs while the fat dudes are the boss :laugh:

- Fat dudes just having this cash that they can pull out for chicks to keep em (while the healthy nikka fukking her behind his back :mjpls:)

I don't wanna hear no fukking lame excuses. Brave disabled people who don't have all their limbs but they in the gym faithfully. But your lazy fat ass just wanna make excuses? :ufdup:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
After reading each post you can tell which ppl stay in shape and give a fukk and which people are fat and too lazy to change themselves so they just make up bullshyt excuses about why they should not work out.

I have found that people around you who to lazy to put in the work you do will say whatever they can to try to diminish your accomplishments and make it seem like they fine when deep down inside they wish they had the work ethic to put down that big mac and go work out.

@lewisblack why you never post up in the gym forum?

Good post and Ill probably start posting soon fam.

bruh im 6'3'' 230...im not fat :troll:

i just hate seeing/hearing dumb shyt....

it irks me...and that shyt you posted was dumb as hell :mindblown:

:manny:

No the shyt I posted is right as hell. Get to the gym.

Brrrrr I'm :eat: like Gucci, BUT I do wanna lose it...

Gucci-Mane-psd35026.png

You can do it breh.

Nah, let nikkas be fat, it helps you stand out even more when you're around them.

That's how I use to think, untill one day (2 days a go) I saw a herd of fat dudes laughing and joking. It was horrible, all of their stomachs were sticking out to, in my head all I could hear is "Don't you have no shame :hmm:"

I think the OP is being a bit too harsh and this is coming from a dude who's been told on numerous occasions from others that they'd kill to have a body like mines (guys no less). Despite me being in the best absolute best shape in my life, I could never look down on the next man for not having my drive to workout, or in this case, for having a "fat stomach." It just isn't in my nature to feed off something like that as a means to boost my own confidence and self esteem because honestly, I don't really need it (not to sound cocky).

If anything, I have more respect for those guys for their security with themselves in comparison to the guys that I encounter who's trying all types of shyt supplements to try to get "ripped" or "pumped", then end up becoming a slave to the product.... There's so many insecure, mentally fragile guys that workout regularly, it's not even funny.

Here's my typical encounter with a guy whom I've never met at the gym.

*I'm working out with my headphones in, a random guy stops me and extends his hands for a handshake*

Me: "Hey man, what's up?"

Them: "Hey bro, what the hell do you take?"

Me: :laugh:

I really want to laugh in those guys faces because I don't take any supplements, but it just shows you how insecure those guys who are quote, unquote "fit" can really be.

Look at this dude. Be captain save a lard ass then :ehh:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Look at this dude. Be captain save a lard ass then :ehh:

Out of that entire post, all you get is that I'm caping for fat people? :stopitslime:

That will suffice...and wear some leopard thongs...

2exwnsm.jpg

I took this picture last night and this was the best I could do before :snooze:. Sorry for the blurriness. I must've moved when I took this pic with my phone because I had 3 seconds to back up. Then again, the blur probably wouldn't be so bad if I took the time to re-size the picture (make it smaller) :ld:.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Out of that entire post, all you get is that I'm caping for fat people? :stopitslime:

2exwnsm.jpg

I took this picture last night and this was the best I could do before :snooze:. Sorry for the blurriness. I must've moved when I took this pic with my phone because I had 3 seconds to back up. Then again, the blur probably wouldn't be so bad if I took the time to re-size the picture (make it smaller) :ld:.

Very nice...what happened to the thongs though?:datazz:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
As I get older, I only exercise to maintain my fitness. Not to get strong. And thus I can still wear the same size jeans as I did in high school :win:

fukk having a belly

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you got it wrong pleyboi...:birdman: Men get a gut when they eating good...when you on your boss stuff and you don't have to do any of the real work...:birdman: shyt...all i do is eat NY Strip steak and shrimp all day...if one of my customer's call...i tell my underlings..."gone head and spun up another host"..."gone head and turn up some ports on that router..." a big gut is a sign of success:myman:

Meanwhile all you skinny six pack having nikkas...:heh: oh man these cats...nikka you got a "flat stomach" because you spend all day picking up boxes at UPS...I'd have a flat stomach to if I was in constant physical motion loading and unloading stacks of xbox 360's, dog food bags, and pallets full of gummy worms...that what a flat stomach says..."hey my body is so lean because the big fat nikkas in charge send me on a thousand errands a day, so i get paid in burned calories instead of money.":heh:

Sometime my girl leave for a skinny nikka...and i don't even trip...i just wait...because soon as that nikka rent due and that 12.25 an hour don't cut it and that nikka move back in with his moms...she will be right back...but then she got to degrade herself even more for me to take her back:smugdraper:

When she come back this time...I am going to great her at the door with nothing but some boots on holding a jar of ran salad dressing and a plastic spoon....:lolbron::shaq:

:laff: pos rep