Superstar
Daps
motivation_awesome_pictures_Amateur_U-12.jpg

floe

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of that entire post, all you get is that I'm caping for fat people? :stopitslime:

2exwnsm.jpg

I took this picture last night and this was the best I could do before :snooze:. Sorry for the blurriness. I must've moved when I took this pic with my phone because I had 3 seconds to back up. Then again, the blur probably wouldn't be so bad if I took the time to re-size the picture (make it smaller) :ld:.

:takedat::whew: pecs lookin like boulders :wow:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
(@ the females) "I really wanna know you all" :wow:....

Looking through this thread, and seeing these pictures of dudes with their stomachs hanging out, I need to clarify :laugh:. As long as these dudes have some clothes on, I don't care if they're out of shape, or have a gut, but if they're prancing around like some of the images posted in here, then there's a problem.... It's one thing to be secure with your body and then there's another thing to be disrespectful.

If I was watching somebody like Tracy Morgan or Rick Ross perform live, and they decided to take their shirts off, they're getting the
VNAWh.gif
treatment.

Having said that, I'm still not going to see a random, fully clothed man, look at his make up, and think to myself that he needs to hit the gym. What another man looks like in that regard, has no bearing with what's going on over here. That's something that they, or women can deal with.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 pack and love handles. :sadbron:

I got a hard time cleaning up the diet 100%. I'm good for like 4-5 days of the week though.

But since ppl in north America are so fat I feel I'm in great shape at the beach. But I feel like a fatty compared to them fitness models.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Folks in her trying to down play healthy folks :russ:.
I don't believe anyone who says they rather be fat :beli: let me know if u still like being fat when the girl at the club turns you down for a dance because she knows either your gut is gonna get in the way or your gonna get tired :heh:

I know you get mad going to the mall not being able to fit shirts the way you want it. Or u mad all the smaller sizes are on sale.

Yeah you folks are wild nothing like being healthy. Most of you blk folks need to shut the fukk up for real that's why we have high blood pressure and the sugars.

Everything doesnt need hella salt or have to be fried. I also love how some of y'all like I fukk fat girls anyway or I still pull bytches :rudy: