Men Who Have Fat Stomachs..Should Be Disgusted

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
If you loose 40 lbs I will :flabbynsick:

see what being healthy can get you :youngsabo:

im pretty sure ive fukked better l@@kin girls than both you and jasmine.....

tell you what, see you in 2-3 months... i want both you lousy chicks to post nude shots once i lose 40 lbs...... ill be 175... rememember that.. i aint playin lil games with yall.. dis shyt real.

but yo........
:pacspit:
for being ashamed of your own body....

@Jasmine20 @Resident Lesbian
once i lose 40lbs and get down to 175 i want both of you females to post nude shots on the coli in the locker room for everyone to see.......

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

tell you what, see you in 2-3 months... i want both you lousy chicks to post nude shots once i lose 40 lbs...... ill be 175... rememember that.. i aint playin lil games with yall.. dis shyt real.

but yo........

@Jasmine20 @Resident Lesbian
once i lose 40lbs and get down to 175 i want both of you females to post nude shots on the coli in the locker room for everyone to see.......

It's not about being ashamed you fat fukk its about being healthy we tryna live :stylin:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
It's not about being ashamed you fat fukk its about being healthy we tryna live :stylin:

stfu u carpet munchin deuce and let me get a confirmation... by the way im healthy if you saw me in person you would never call me fat.... aint no obese nikkaz over here

i see your friend @Jasmine20 backed down already... :manny:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
stfu u carpet munchin deuce and let me get a confirmation... by the way im healthy if you saw me in person you would never call me fat.... aint no obese nikkaz over here

:umad: well you and those sweet sugar t*ts of yours :pachaha:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

but yo........

:umad:

Ashamed of what? You're fat with man boobs and posted your pics on your own. No one asked you to :scusthov:. People have seen me on here and know that I'm FAR from fat so please have a seat.

Nude pics? :heh: you're not worthy

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

i see your friend @Jasmine20 backed down already... :manny:

LMFAO #bye

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
:umad:

Ashamed of what? You're fat with man boobs and posted your pics on your own. No one asked you to :scusthov:. People have seen me on here and know that I'm FAR from fat so please have a seat.

Nude pics? :heh: you're not worthy

its either you down or not.... thats all you have to say, yeah ppl might have seen you but thats with your damn clothes on..it dont even have to be a nude shot... just some panties n bra... we all know how clothes make ppl body l@@ks betta than wat it really is...... and you bytches is good for trickin nikkaz... :pacspit:

so can i get a confirm?? if not just stfu and dont ever address da gawd again you RENK p*ssy SMUTT

:usure:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
its sexy to alotta females who wants a burly bear type nikka

C7Ep5.jpg

GREEN REP DA GAWD FOR POSTIN THAT BODY OF ART

:kattwtf:

gunshi, u brag about fukking ugly big burly trannys all over the summa! :scusthov:
http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin...aving-sex-transgender-woman.html#.ULEiqWdlyIA

3025945-502773cc19329-full.jpg

Aint no natural born female in her right mind letting u get 5 feet close to her let along letting u touch her :comeon:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
its either you down or not.... thats all you have to say, yeah ppl might have seen you but thats with your damn clothes on..it dont even have to be a nude shot... just some panties n bra... we all know how clothes make ppl body l@@ks betta than wat it really is...... and you bytches is good for trickin nikkaz... :pacspit:

so can i get a confirm?? if not just stfu and dont ever address Da Slob again you RENK p*ssy SMUTT

:usure:

Fixed that for you. :smugbiden:

And I don't entertain fat n*ggas so stop trying to get pics from me.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
:kattwtf:

gunshi, u brag about fukking ugly big burly trannys all over the summa! :scusthov:

Aint no natural born female in her right mind letting u get 5 feet close to her let along letting u touch her :comeon:

i got a beautiful daughter :ooh:

turn dem reps on :myman: i know word got back to you already....

:manny:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Fixed that for you. :smugbiden:

And I don't entertain fat n*ggas so stop trying to get pics from me.

entertain?? cmon now, you hopped on my dikk bytch so now im giving you the attn you want.. deal wit it.....

but yeah, backed down another renk bytch.... :pacspit:

NEXT

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
and im sittin on a couple mills too... but check da sig.....got my :cac: brehs aiming for your head..... :pachaha:
if u sittin on a couple milli then turn ya reps on then :rudy:
u payin nikkas ACTUAL CASH to neg me now?? :krs:

I already ended beef with the white boyz on here :steviej:

I'm not gonna be red no time soon. :stylin::hula::yayo: