Men Who Have Fat Stomachs..Should Be Disgusted

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Folks in her trying to down play healthy folks :russ:.
I don't believe anyone who says they rather be fat :beli: let me know if u still like being fat when the girl at the club turns you down for a dance because she knows either your gut is gonna get in the way or your gonna get tired :heh:

I know you get mad going to the mall not being able to fit shirts the way you want it. Or u mad all the smaller sizes are on sale.

Yeah you folks are wild nothing like being healthy. Most of you blk folks need to shut the fukk up for real that's why we have high blood pressure and the sugars.

Everything doesnt need hella salt or have to be fried. I also love how some of y'all like I fukk fat girls anyway or I still pull bytches :rudy:

i dont have any of those issues you listed above. as a matter of fact bytches love stocky me compared to frail me. whenever i tell a bytch im going to the gym they always tell me not to lose too much cuz they not fukkin with frail nikkaz... and i pull bad bytches, all day errday.....

truth be told... some bytches love a heavyset men when it comes to sex because she knows that thrust with all that weight behind it is :ohlawd: yeahhhh yalll girls know exactly what im talkin bout..... just imagine gettin rammed by a mack truck compare to a fukkin dodge neon... plus we dont have to work as hard....

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
its sexy to alotta females who wants a burly bear type nikka

C7Ep5.jpg

GREEN REP DA GAWD FOR POSTIN THAT BODY OF ART

:stop: :gag: :scusthov:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
i dont have any of those issues you listed above. as a matter of fact bytches love stocky me compared to frail me. whenever i tell a bytch im going to the gym they always tell me not to lose too much cuz they not fukkin with frail nikkaz... and i pull bad bytches, all day errday.....

:ohword: show pics of these dime in shape women who tell you not to loose your t*ts please.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
you was never aprt of sohh :manny:
but wassup with that panty n bra shot... a mean yall coming down hard on a nikka sop you body must be A+++ ....we wanna see it. no shame in my ggame, what about you?

If you loose 40 lbs I will :flabbynsick:

see what being healthy can get you :youngsabo: