Men Who Have Fat Stomachs..Should Be Disgusted

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:kattwtf:

gunshi, u brag about fukking ugly big burly trannys all over the summa! :scusthov:
http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin...aving-sex-transgender-woman.html#.ULEiqWdlyIA

3025945-502773cc19329-full.jpg

Aint no natural born female in her right mind letting u get 5 feet close to her let along letting u touch her :comeon:

:mindblown:

@Gunshi :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks in her trying to down play healthy folks :russ:.
I don't believe anyone who says they rather be fat :beli: let me know if u still like being fat when the girl at the club turns you down for a dance because she knows either your gut is gonna get in the way or your gonna get tired :heh:

I know you get mad going to the mall not being able to fit shirts the way you want it. Or u mad all the smaller sizes are on sale.

Yeah you folks are wild nothing like being healthy. Most of you blk folks need to shut the fukk up for real that's why we have high blood pressure and the sugars.

Everything doesnt need hella salt or have to be fried. I also love how some of y'all like I fukk fat girls anyway or I still pull bytches :rudy:

Diabetes? :mjpls:

You're right though the consumption of salt is off the radar. 1/4 Teaspoon of any salt usually equates to 600 mg of sodium. Multiply by five until the "flavoring isn't bland" easily consuming 3,000mg of sodium and more.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Everytime im walking down a sidewalk. I walk slowly passed mirrors. I hate looking at my manboobs, but hey they boobs.:smugdraper:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Everytime im walking down a sidewalk. I walk slowly passed mirrors. I hate looking at my manboobs, but hey they boobs.:smugdraper:

Loving my newly formed pec muscles. When I look down at my pecs or if I bend over they look like very small breasts :blessed:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:laff:

.tall skinny nikkas >>>>>> :noah:

I've always heard fat nikkas got lil dikks to lol

Friend, i notice that genitals are often on your mind like hair. Even with men you dont even want. This train of thought is going to derail your life if you are unable to get back on track.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: