Men who got married, aside from religious grounds....

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Why does he owe you one?

You're detracting from the main issue. If you're going to give an answer to the question in the OP, it might as well be a complete one. If you can't give a complete one, I have to assume that there's no real answer. If you don't know why you wanted to do something as serious as commit to a marriage, then I'm going to assume that there wasn't a reason until I get one. Why get so salty when you see people press for an answer on this?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:aicmon: Pretty sure that was the basis of the original post. If you don't want to answer or don't like the fact that nobody seems to have a good answer, don't enter the thread.

He did answer the original post. If you don't like the answers then maybe YOU should leave/not enter the thread. Maybe YOU are the issue and not everyone else.

I don't care if people have a "good" answer or not. You are the one catching feeling about why someone else made a decision that has nothing to do with you. You are also making the HUGE assumption that anyone really give a damn what you think of them and their marriage :thisguy:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
He did answer the original post. If you don't like the answers then maybe YOU should leave/don't enter the thread. Maybe YOU are the issue and not everyone else.

It was a non-answer. People can't handle being pressed for an answer on this because they don't have one.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
It was a non-answer. People can't handle being pressed for an answer on this because they don't have one.

He had an answer and you didn't like it. In the grand scheme of things it doens't matter what you want or what you think of their answer. Your whole posting style in this thread reeks of self-importance.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
He had an answer and you didn't like it. In the grand scheme of things it doens't matter what you want or what you think of their answer. Your whole posting style in this thread reeks of self-importance.

"I wanted to" isn't an answer because we already knew that. Sheesh, you want me to draw you a diagram?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You're detracting from the main issue. If you're going to give an answer to the question in the OP, it might as well be a complete one. If you can't give a complete one, I have to assume that there's no real answer. If you don't know why you wanted to do something as serious as commit to a marriage, then I'm going to assume that there wasn't a reason until I get one. Why get so salty when you see people press for an answer on this?
Yea it couldnt possibly be that he just didn't want to engage you because he saw through your completely transparent and emotionally charged agenda

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Yea it couldnt possibly be that he just didn't want to engage you because he saw through your completely transparent and emotionally charged agenda

:smugdraper: Tell me about this emotionally charged "agenda" that I have. In the end, not being able to answer isn't the same as purposefully avoiding a conflict.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:smugdraper: Tell me about this emotionally charged "agenda" that I have. In the end, not being able to answer isn't the same as purposefully avoiding a conflict.
Its clear you are looking to shame dudes for marrying "for the wrong reasons"

If you were really interested in dialogue you wouldn't ignore all the other responses

Its downright bizarre how emotionally invested you are in this

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
"I wanted to" isn't an answer because we already knew that. Sheesh, you want me to draw you a diagram?

Maybe I need to draw a diagram for you because you clearly can't follow. My post specifically mentioned people who went beyond the "I want to" reason. Additionally, I guess your simple, non reading, non comprehending behind didn't understand Mr210's post when he clearly said he wasn't married but his "I/they wanted to" post was just what he thought a would be a logical response from married men.

The original post that I quoted you on was in reference to @Hacksaw Jim Thuggin where he gave reasons beyond "I wanted to" and then you went on to try to belittle his reason. Get over yourself you douche.

Last edited by a moderator:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The etc. is 'trust'. Would you trust someone that went to many of the classes to become a doctor, but didn't graduate and is just calling himself one?

:beli:That's a terrible analogy breh. :upsetfavre: Like I said, most married people already trust their s/o before they get married (you wouldn't marry somone you don't trust, right?) The trust is built through time and experiences not through a legal contract. You trust your barber to line your hair up correctly not because he has his barber license, but because he's been giving you good cuts for years :smugfavre:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I saw one good answer. One. And I acknowledged it.

This thread is 8 pages long and there is at least one well thought out answer on each page. Some pages have multiple good answers.

What is it exactly you are looking for? Some people said its love, some people said its symbolic, some people said its for legal reasons. What more do you need?