Men who got married, aside from religious grounds....

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
because i love my girl and a wedding has always been her dream since she was a little girl. she is a certified sweetheart and a good girl that i can trust with raising my future children and with everything else. she is from an old school family and her dad will only let her spend the night with me once she is married, mind u she is 25. she is also a virgin :myman: and worthy of me putting a ring on her and putting every effort into this 250 guest wedding we got coming up in november.

if she was any average chick, i woulda pushed city hall on her. maybe just got her pregnant and moved in together and save the money. but she is worth me giving her her dream wedding. :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
because i love my girl and a wedding has always been her dream since she was a little girl. she is a certified sweetheart and a good girl that i can trust with raising my future children and with everything else. she is from an old school family and her dad will only let her spend the night with me once she is married, mind u she is 25. she is also a virgin :myman: and worthy of me putting a ring on her and putting every effort into this 250 guest wedding we got coming up in november.

if she was any average chick, i woulda pushed city hall on her. maybe just got her pregnant and moved in together and save the money. but she is worth me giving her her dream wedding. :manny:

Are you serious?

Please tell me you are not

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
You're going to marry somebody that you never had sex with and the person has never had sex before?

yea. this is how it was done in the old days and im an old school kind of guy. i rather be her first and only than number 6 on the list.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
yea. this is how it was done in the old days and im an old school kind of guy. i rather be her first and only than number 6 on the list.

You act like old school = what's right or some shyt.

Bruh, you need to know if the women you plan on having sex with is on the same level as you sexually.

Who the hell has time for a woman to learn how to please a man and get over her insecurities of sex.

This isn't high school.

You sound insecure as fukk

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
You act like old school = what's right or some shyt.

Bruh, you need to know if the women you plan on having sex with is on the same level as you sexually.

Who the hell has time for a woman to learn how to please a man and get over her insecurities of sex.

This isn't high school.

You sound insecure as fukk

:patrice:

not seeing the need to insult or berate one another..

but anyway, the old way WAS the right way. my grandparents(both sets) and my parents and her grandparents(both sets) and parents have all been together for an average of about 40 - 45 years. all of these women only knew their husbands.

people nowadays put wayyyy too much stock into sex. sure its awesome and feels amazing, but guess what? in about 20 - 25 years, ur dikk aint gonna work as well anymore and she gonna be a little dry and in the mood alot less often.

if u base it off sex, thats where the marriage is gonna fall apart. if u base it on something deeper and more meaningful, that doesnt matter.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:patrice:

not seeing the need to insult or berate one another..

but anyway, the old way WAS the right way. my grandparents(both sets) and my parents and her grandparents(both sets) and parents have all been together for an average of about 40 - 45 years. all of these women only knew their husbands.

people nowadays put wayyyy too much stock into sex. sure its awesome and feels amazing, but guess what? in about 20 - 25 years, ur dikk aint gonna work as well anymore and she gonna be a little dry and in the mood alot less often.

if u base it off sex, thats where the marriage is gonna fall apart. if u base it on something deeper and more meaningful, that doesnt matter.

Just because someone stays together doesn't mean they have a successful relationship.

I'm actually married.

if sex doesn't meet a partners expections it is felt in every aspect of the relationship.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Just because someone stays together doesn't mean they have a successful relationship.

I'm actually married.

if sex doesn't meet a partners expections it is felt in every aspect of the relationship.

i kind of get what u mean seeing that alot of couples feel like they are forced to stay together due to expectations or shame, but these couples im talking about are all rock solid. my paternal grandparents just made 60 years and are still in love like it was the first year. same with her granparents. my father still brings my mother flowers.

i mean i guess to each his own, but in my family and where i am from, marriage really is a rock solid institution. of course there are divorces and seperations here and there, but mostly, everybody is married and even tho there are issues, everybody loves their partner.

as far as the sex thing, to each his own as well. if sex plays a huge role in your life, i see how not getting ur every sexual need met can damage your relationship. but sex has never been a huge thing for me personally. i mean sure i enjoy it very much and i spent alot of time chasing tail in my youth, but after getting my sexual needs met for a few years i still wasnt happy. i wanted something deeper.