Men who got married, aside from religious grounds....

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The fact that grown people think that another adult person has to provide them with a self-qualifying answer to a matter that doesn't involve them is the most hilarious, yet pathetic thing about this board.

The inflated sense of self/one's opinion on the internet is :whew:. Doubt you would go around trying to challenge people's life long commitments in real life, which is obvious due to you posting the question here and expecting a serious response.

What is stupid though is someone asking for "the reason" someone wanted to do something and the person responding with "because I wanted to",
You all act as if people on here are kids who have to explain themselves. As an adult, doing something because you want to is perfectly fine as long as you aren't intruding on anyone else/breaking the law.

You are telling people to get over the question when maybe you just need to get over their answers. :laff:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Don't defend them on here then. Even though folks were wrong for telling yall your answers to the ops question "isn't good enough", there is nothing wrong with people asking for the reason why yall wanted to get married, especially on a forum meant for discussing relationships.

What is stupid though is someone asking for "the reason" someone wanted to do something and the person responding with "because I wanted to", or posters complaining about other posters making enquires about marriage on a forum that was created for that very purpose. A lot of yall older cats came of as straight dumb and immature in this thread.

Like I said, MFers are tired of defending their marriages on here. You cant expect MFers to troll and shame the most important things going in people's lives and then be surprised or angry when the people getting shamed do not respond amicably. Especially when these people have been engaging in this nonsense for damn near a decade

What part of what I wrote leads you to ask this question? You're normally a descent poster but you're an emotional wreck in this thread.

:userious:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Love.

kzwxj.gif

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
i just dont understand people who get married and dont want kids. i mean isn't that the main purpose to get married. to start a family? Also i told my girl already i wanna go to counseling first. but my co worker said he went to counseling at his church. but they just talk about marriage from a religious aspect. scriptures and the duties of a husband and wife. they dont talk about real life situations. so you also need to go to a real marriage counselor. not just your pastor .

concise

Veteran
Daps
Or those people could just not make them... we can play this stupid game all day

clearly:

Who Posted? - Sports, Hip Hop & Piff Forum - The Coli

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 95
User Name Posts
She Agree That I'm Looney 12
DaygoTaco 9
Hacksaw Jim Thuggin 8
Mr210 8
winb83 6
TooLazyToMakeUp1 4
big bun 3
Dafunkdoc_Unlimited 3
SouthernBelle 2
Mountain Wolf 2
malbaker86 2
iSeeBrokePeople 2
concise 2
YaBoy 2
The region 219 1
MeachTheMonster 1
Napoleon 1
TheNig 1
folasade 1
nineteeneightysix 1
Kitsune 1
Schmoove 1
daboywonder2002 1
MUNGU 1
My neck and my back 1
Heafcliffe 1
philmonroe 1
PrnzHakeem 1
Steve Piffler 1
Sierra Mist 1
beezy 1
MollyWatr 1
SuburbanPimp 1
penfield 1
JLova 1
DaChampIsHere 1
LurkMoar 1
Mowgli 1
Emperor Sol 1
OliviaTwist 1
freddykruegeronapill 1
stealthbomber 1
Mr. Movement 1
lakinta 1
Show Thread & Close Window

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
You all act as if people on here are kids who have to explain themselves. As an adult, doing something because you want to is perfectly fine as long as you aren't intruding on anyone else/breaking the law.

You are telling people to get over the question when maybe you just need to get over their answers. :laff:

Man what are you talking about? :facepalm:. If they don't want to explain themselves on here they don't have to, I've made that clear already, nowhere have I told people they 'must' explain themselves. Also I never said doing something because you want to (provided you aren't intruding on anyone else/breaking the law) isn't fine.

Like I said, MFers are tired of defending their marriages on here. You cant expect MFers to troll and shame the most important things going in people's lives and then be surprised or angry when the people getting shamed do not respond amicably. Especially when these people have been engaging in this nonsense for damn near a decade

I understand where you're coming from. My point is, if you want to get at people attacking your marriage, go ahead, but you shouldnt berate people just because they want to know the reason behind peoples desire to get married.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:snoop:

what ive already posted...but you obviously havent comprehended:

also i never said you would be afraid to be alone at 40...i said you wont think the same way at 40 as you do at 20...theres a lot of living in that 20 years....but hey maybe as a college sophomore you'll be the same mentally as you would be when youre entering middle age ....

and i dont know you but i promise you...you know more people that have been married for 20 yrs than people that have been simply living together for 20 yrs...but this being the internet...ofcourse you'll be the anomaly

this is why i typically avoid these threads...cats misunderstand what you say and you spend 3 more posts having to clarify...what should have been plainly obvious

:snooze:

edit:

ive also answered why i got married....twice....go back and read it. AGAIN.

You keep saying that I'll "think differently" or throw out some other vague reason, but you don't really give a good breakdown of what motivated you.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Not the OP, but people are asking others to justify why they got married. See below:

Why are people so pressed about why other people chose to get married? :what:

:aicmon: Pretty sure that was the basis of the original post. If you don't want to answer or don't like the fact that nobody seems to have a good answer, don't enter the thread.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Also I never said doing something because you want to (provided you aren't intruding on anyone else/breaking the law) isn't fine.
Yeah, but you called it stupid as if somehow what's stupid to you matters to anyone else. Like, you're pulling some back handed, back track shyt right now. Get your panties out of a bunch and stop thinking that adults have to qualify their personal life to your standards/wants/etc.

You aren't that important to anyone on here, I'm sure. No one is; get over yourself. :laff: