men who drive crappy cars

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the woman thats being pursued by the man, who doesnt wanna fukk with a dude driving what she considers a feminine car, and a beat up one at that
:manny:

notice not one post on taking a risk.
just an emotional outburst about what type of car a nikka drive.
oh, and don't try that deflection shyt.
like I got a huff ass car cause I am seeing this goldigger ass post.
only, bytches that can talk shyt about what a man drives.
are his business partner/mate who helped hi make mad amounts of profit to warrant that type of interaction from a female.
if you not helping him, to make a profit to get sumfin better.
Stfu...

Art Barr

gold diggers always talembout some shyt they never really produce any profit to get

Dank

Pro
Daps
sup03.jpg

:win:

Dap / Undap
lGsjBNI.png

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
:whoa:

She wants YOU to be doing good so the thottie riding shotty is also doing good.

what has she done to deserve getting drove around in my or anyone elses car? if the bytch wants a nice car she should go out and get a high paying job and buy one herself. its 2015 we not simping or giving females anything just because they have a p*ssy :camby:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I've always found that the people who are too personally invested in what others possess usually don't have shyt themselves :sas1:

None of what was mentioned should even matter, just so long as said person is taking care of responsibilities. Broke ass bums stay counting the next person's pockets. I wonder if the TS even has a car or her own place :sas2:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what has she done to deserve getting drove around in my or anyone elses car? if the bytch wants a nice car she should go out and get a high paying job and buy one herself. its 2015 we not simping or giving females anything just because they have a p*ssy :camby:

True, true.

I'd burn rubber on a bytch talking smack bout one of my 240s :mjcry:

Funny thing is I saw my ex the other day. She was all proud that she has a car now but the look in her eye that's she'd trade the last two years of her life to be with me where I am now.

:banderas:
I'm always the W.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I've always found that the people who are too personally invested in what others possess usually don't have shyt themselves :sas1:

None of what was mentioned should even matter, just so long as said person is taking care of responsibilities. Broke ass bums stay counting the next person's pockets. I wonder if the TS even has a car or her own place :sas2:

:sadcam:
im a catch tho

nissan-skyline-r33_0.jpg

@muse my Humble Hoopti. Steak or seafood for dinner?

both? :lupe:

i swear to god id punch @muse in the jaw if i ever saw her in real life

i believe your bytch ass would, cuz thats what broke bytches do. make sure you dont keep your radio on for hours you bum ass retard :umad: