men who drive crappy cars

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
2008 Honda Civic...under 75,000 miles...cloth seats...insurance under $120 per month...paid off :blessed:

I dare anybody, man or woman, to shyt on me for the car I drive.

^^^damn breh u got a rack of tickets or accidents or something? 120$ a month for insurance on that?!?!?!?!

Props tho for paid off whip...

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I personally lease my wife's car and own minE. I drive a dirty 08 Infiniti G but it's paid off...nearing 100k miles and I'm tired of it...probably will be buying new soon..

Lease wife's car cause she likes new ones every 3 years. Plus she's a stay at home so she doesn't really drive alot. alot of car for cheap...plus the past lease I had I ended up turning equity before I turned it in so F the haters of leasing...

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
why?
:sadbron:

seriously, why?

im not even talking like this

Accord.jpg

or this
2781510040_large.jpg

i'll take that over

1985_dodge_charger-pic-41755.jpeg

or
Beat_up_car.jpg

anyday

but you know what, i'll take that crap above over a grown man driving a beat up sunfire.

why are you as a man driving a sunfire? or one of those girly looking grand ams?

crappy cars are not acceptable for any grown man unless you're a middle aged white male.

:to:

can any man justify a man driving these unacceptable cars? help me understand

:salute: I respect you for keeping it 100.

Ask these nikkas if they'll hook-up with a fat ugly bytch and they'll be like ":weirdo: hell naw, why should I lower my standards."

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bird brain women consider a Honda Accord a feminine car :mjlol:

Guess all brehs gotta be riding 7 series Beamer and Aston Martin whips. :mjpls:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It's like one poster was saying in that NY gentrification thread... When NY rappers had shyt on lock in the 90s why didn't they purchase real estate/properties? Nah, nikkas gotta floss and stunt, fukk the future, fukk the bigger picture and fukk where you came from.. fukk what made you you.. the same place you go back to to shoot them music videos you wanna sell to white america... Billionaires got no problem giving athletes 8 figure salaries.. that shyt comes right back to them and their kind. If it was being injected back into the black communities and bounced around a few times before in left, it would be a bit different... man :snoop:

Puffy ruined it for the regular, everyday breh cause thanks to him, we gotta ball out till we drop. Not owning shyt will kills us.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Got nothing to do with hate breh.. It doesn't take a genius to see that money doesn't stay in the black community because we're materialistic as fukk and our priorities are fukked up. It's ingrained in damn near everything we do, from social media to black music. Stunt, stunt, stunt, stunt, get p*ssy, shyt on nikkas, fukk they bytch, let nikkas know you can fukk they bytch, stunt. Even when nikkas get put on and get opportunities to do so much more, it's still the same shyt. Put the money back into the same pockets it came from. It's like a big ass loan that nikkas end up paying back because they can't be bothered with building wealth... gotta stunt.

If you see it as hate, then that's you, but you can't possibly tell me that it's not an unhealthy mindset.

:wow:

Brehs and brehettes are lost and brainwashed by rap videos of the last 20 years.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Fair enough:ehh:

But some people are on here acting like if a shyt load of money fell into their account,they still would drive that pinto,or beat up car:mjlol:

No the fukk you wouldn't:beli:

Everything is relative.

Of course if someone had 500k they'd invest some of it in a vehicle. A beat up car going for under 5k at MOST. Thats only 1% of that 500k. OFC no one is going to spend only 1% of what's available to them on their main method of transportation. But what % are they going to spend on their car? 5%, 10%, 100k? It'd be questionable to blow 100k+ of the 500k on a car.

Most people don't have 500k, but alot of them do the same shyt on a smaller scale.

I know a guy who has a car that retails for around 26k and although I don't know his full situation, I'm almost 100% sure he's making less than that per year. There's way too many people out here in similar situations.

This whole discussion started off by catering to the mentality that as a man you "need to be driving a certain type of car" :scust:

fukk all that drive what you can afford and like, are people buying a car or a status symbol? Using a car as a status symbol is weak as fukk to me. Not saying everyone needs to be Warren Buffet status making billions driving an fairly common car either.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Everything is relative.

Of course if someone had 500k they'd invest some of it in a vehicle. A beat up car going for under 5k at MOST. Thats only 1% of that 500k. OFC no one is going to spend only 1% of what's available to them on their main method of transportation. But what % are they going to spend on their car? 5%, 10%, 100k? It'd be questionable to blow 100k+ of the 500k on a car.

Most people don't have 500k, but alot of them do the same shyt on a smaller scale.

I know a guy who has a car that retails for around 26k and although I don't know his full situation, I'm almost 100% sure he's making less than that per year. There's way too many people out here in similar situations.

This whole discussion started off by catering to the mentality that as a man you "need to be driving a certain type of car" :scust:

fukk all that drive what you can afford and like, are people buying a car or a status symbol? Using a car as a status symbol is weak as fukk to me. Not saying everyone needs to be Warren Buffet status making billions driving an fairly common car either.
The whole discussion from what I remember just said don't drive the worst fukking cars out in the world aka a rust bucket even if you have a regular avg car and then dudes started getting emo telling the stories of the billionaire in the Prius. Most of,these dudes from what I remember OP wasn't even talking about because their cars aren't even that bad but dudes started adding their own insecurities to the discussion IMO.