men who drive crappy cars

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
you sound like a simp ass nikka, everybody isn't living to stunt for females and are trying to save some money by not making payments every month.

:usure:

:mindblown:

i dont give a fukk if you driving a hooptie. lost ass reading comprehension. i thought cps failed, i see its a nationwide thing

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
While nikkas is saving up for houses Imma save that same money to cop me a Bentley so I'll never have this problem :win:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm riding my car until the wheels fall off or the door rusts shut.... I don't care what a man drives....

It's a turn off to see a man in a bmw, Mercedes, lexis, or auidi but is still renting or worse, never traveled... That lets me know he invests his money in things I don't value and would not be a suitable partner for me...

There are more important things in life than rims and tims
wow

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

:mindblown:

i dont give a fukk if you driving a hooptie. lost ass reading comprehension. i thought cps failed, i see its a nationwide thing
I just found out your a female why am I wasting my time with you :camby:

you can stand at the bus stop with your 2 b*stard kids and dirty flip flops and wait on some nikka with a 750 BMW to save you while I ride past in my hooptie :umad:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
you can't even convince a dude to take you out for coffee and u worried about what he's driving

:laff:

bytch i dont drink coffee, use another line. you've always been a shytty poster, but you've gotten fukking lazy, you really need to take some time off.

I just found out your a female why am I wasting my time with you :camby:

:umad:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the woman thats being pursued by the man, who doesnt wanna fukk with a dude driving what she considers a feminine car, and a beat up one at that
:manny:

I dig it.

I tried to get a car up and running before I was ready for it and it was a waste of time, money, and like 3 240sx. (If only...)

What I learned tho was if its important, its best to wait to get something of quality.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
thats too much hypothetical tho :damn:

if he chooses to be a bum with money its his choice who am i to judge
if he chooses to be cheap and not wanna have stuff its his choice who am i to judge
just comes down to whatever that person chooses to do is their own choice and if other people dont like it they :camby: cuz it shouldn't matter what other people think
but if it matters to that person then that person needs to go look in the mirror and fix that issue or grow some thick skin
I've always found that the people who are too personally invested in what others possess usually don't have shyt themselves :sas1:

None of what was mentioned should even matter, just so long as said person is taking care of responsibilities. Broke ass bums stay counting the next person's pockets. I wonder if the TS even has a car or her own place :sas2:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:yeshrug: Work harder.

I only drive late model cars and i always make my money back on them, frugality isnt much of an excuse anymore, let your money work for you:manny:

but then again i still live at home and thats considered an L, especially by black females:manny::patrice:

We got chicks out here with no job living off public assistance/child support and take the bus, but wanna call dudes bums based off of what they drive :russ:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nissan-skyline-r33_0.jpg

@muse my Humble Hoopti. Steak or seafood for dinner?