men who drive crappy cars

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I live on the top floor of a condominium building here in Chicago and I have only one neighbor, who's a dentist with his own practice, my space takes up 40% of the floor, his takes up 50%, and the other 10% is structural.

He can afford whatever car he wants, he clears double six figures, and his living space is decked out to the 9's, but he drives an old reliable honda, meanwhile I just remodeled my space, drive an 02' SS Camaro and an 08' G8GT, and for my 30th birthday I'm about to grab a C7 Vette.

He could buy ALL of those cars without blinking, but doesn't, because he doesn't care about that.

Its a great way to weed out gold-digging floosies. :yes:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Atleast they got a car.
this is what im riding in
5_train_at_E_180_St_1.jpg

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Man I'm riding my car until the wheels fall off or the door rusts shut.... I don't care what a man drives....

It's a turn off to see a man in a bmw, Mercedes, lexis, or auidi but is still renting or worse, never traveled... That lets me know he invests his money in things I don't value and would not be a suitable partner for me...

There are more important things in life than rims and tims

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
what if hypothetical man's only furniture in the house is a mattress, folding chairs and a big ass tv. on top of them driving a shytty car. safe to say they're a bum?
what is hypothetical man loves sneakers but lifestyle is as stated above,... bum? i need to wrap my mind around this
No matter how nice or expensive a car is, it still serves one purpose; get you form point A to B.

If your car is more comfortable than your living quarters, you're doing something very very wrong.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
well that hoe can kick rocks and walk her ass to the bus stop then :camby:

be a grown man caring what some broad who doesn't even have her license thinks about your car.

who said the girl doesnt have a car? you content with your girl driving a benz while you driving that oldmosbile alero where the gas cap dont close, good for you. and good for that girl

No wonder you single then

:umad:

who said i was single? :usure: and who said this was about me? :stopitslime:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who said the girl doesnt have a car? you content with your girl driving a benz while you driving that oldmosbile alero where the gas cap dont close, good for you. and good for that girl

:umad:

who said i was single? :usure: and who said this was about me? :stopitslime:
you sound like a simp ass nikka, everybody isn't living to stunt for females and are trying to save some money by not making payments every month.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't knock anything anyones driving as long as they making it.

But its nothing like the feeling of have a fresh, nice car with some nice rims and rollin around stunt on people :wow: