men who drive crappy cars

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly, its not like your always forced to break bank to drive something semi worthwhile, if looking for something stylish, affordable. and easy to work on then buy a restored bug, thats what i did, theyre easy to work on and light on gas, i changed my spark plugs the other day, no prior experience, no montlhy carpayment, you cant really go wrong.........unless driving a stick shift presents to much of a challenge for you :sas2:

ZXOPU79.png

Last edited:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i just dont understand how a man can flash his money and his latest shoe purchases, but the bumper on his sunfire is coming off

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was paying 800 a month for car insurance on a 08 accord after a accident.

Now I'm paying 400

No car payment but still , screw stunting. 10km to work each day and church on weekends and that's it...

You chicks ain't paying my bills or walking in my shoes

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I was paying 800 a month for car insurance on a 08 accord after a accident.

Now I'm paying 400

No car payment but still , screw stunting. 10km to work each day and church on weekends and that's it...

You chicks ain't paying my bills or walking in my shoes

reincar shut up! aint nobody even talking bout that
:what:

i dont care about yall 99 lexus or restored bug, bottom line, NO MAN SHOULD BE DRIVING A SUNFIRE or a sunfire lookalike

Judgement!

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South Sacramento
My bro drives a 93 Sentra with no A/C, no radio and his key broke off in the door. But he's got 6 figures in the bank. He doesn't care about showing off in front of folks. Back in the day he flossed his Escalade hard and was living paycheck to paycheck. shyt got repo'd and he had to bike to work. He learned his lesson and got his priorities straight.

I don't understand nikkas with car and insurance payments, but no house

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the woman thats being pursued by the man, who doesnt wanna fukk with a dude driving what she considers a feminine car, and a beat up one at that
:manny:
well that hoe can kick rocks and walk her ass to the bus stop then :camby:

be a grown man caring what some broad who doesn't even have her license thinks about your car.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:yeshrug: Work harder.

I only drive late model cars and i always make my money back on them, frugality isnt much of an excuse anymore, let your money work for you:manny:

but then again i still live at home and thats considered an L, especially by black females:manny::patrice:
nikka thats all females. Not just black ones :pachaha: