men who drive crappy cars

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The biggest house I ever been in was this Jewish lady when I had co op in gr 12. Nothing was inside and she always wore the same thing, she drove a old ass ford Windstar but was living alone in a crib worth like 3 mill at the time

We gotta have the splashy car, 250 dollar shoes, 150 dollar jeans and Ralph Lauren polos. Cacs wearing wranglers, driving a old jeep Cherokee, wearing Walmart polos but living in a big ass crib

We all like noce things. But getting from point A to point B is what should matter
The most expensive mansion ive ever set foot in was owned by a guy driving the same VW Passat I drive.As a matter of fact mine looked way better than his

I havent had a car payment in many years. Sh!t feels good :ohlawd: but im gettign to the point where i may need to get another car. Sh!t keeps breaking down in mine :to:

It's been a good wild 10 years in the vDub but all things come to an end eventually :mjcry:
i014732.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Still fun to drive but too many issues coming up every now and then

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

what the fukk is your gay dumb ass talking about?
premisses. white non hip hop musicians. cps. corroded frames. :mjlol: im done with you, good luck in life

English, muthafukka do you speak it? :russ: At not knowing these thinks...I off rip already know you the same ho that be at the gas station with her hair still wrapped up in that busted ass 4 runner with some dirty Aeropostale sweats an a beater trying to buy a black and a swisher with some sofa change.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I drive a '12 altima, fully paid off, leather seats and sunroof.

I still feel a Lil soft for being too cheap to get something more aggressive and stylish.
I was thinking about the long run though and put the materialistic shyt to the side
Ive driven that car. Acceleration is :scust:
Thing is the car itself LOOKS aggressive but when you get behind the wheel you're like :what:, :dahell:, :scusthov:, :camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If making 125k a year is getting FD over

Well lemme lube up my culo then :shaq:

My nikka I'm in corporate sales, work flexible hours (usually 9-4:30pm), literally no supervision, report to the CEO and made 125k last year.

HE is making millions as the founder/CEO.

I KNOW I'm getting fukked over. It's all perception. I need to get to that 300-500k zone where I can live comfortably :manny:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Breh... :snoop:

There is a WIDE range between "not being rich" and "getting fukked over". You need a reality check.

But I feel you. I want more money too, just don't wanna work for it. :sadcam:
Powerball :mjcry:

You say that breh but even if you win it you gonna wanna stay busy. We can't be unproductive for too long as men breh.

I would lose my mind.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If making 125k a year is getting FD over

Well lemme lube up my culo then :shaq:
Breh they raping us in Ontario with this tax trash.

Last bonus cheque was cut in half.

I was sitting there like :shaq: then looked at the ADP payroll slip like :scust:

This province is trash man.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
On the contrary.... I LOVE cars, but my finances at the moment don't allow for the car I want, so I'll stick with Japanese economy sedans until they are in order.. That's not to say I don't plan on driving an ///F82 off the showroom floor my 33rd birthday... but as I mentioned earlier.. priorities.

Smart. :tu:

I hustled backwards in my 20's.

So much money wasted on cars.

:smh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm moving in two years out of here. Just taking my money and moving out west.

Toronto and the GTA to expensive as a single man for what it offers. And everything is going higher cept wages.

Just 5 years ago you could buy a house in vellore village for 500k, now you can't find a house under a mill.

There's condos going up at pine valley and major Mac starting from 600k for a gawt damn condo land is like made of gold

Average house in Toronto is now a million dollars, Even rent 900 can only get you a 1bdrm at Jane and finch.

Half of the province is part time workers.

Only going to get worse as 90 percent of immigrants come to Toronto

Breh they raping us in Ontario with this tax trash.

Last bonus cheque was cut in half.

I was sitting there like :shaq: then looked at the ADP payroll slip like :scust:

This province is trash man.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
My 30+ brehs..just consider for a second the amount of money spent clubbin in our 20s. :merchant:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
The biggest house I ever been in was this Jewish lady when I had co op in gr 12. Nothing was inside and she always wore the same thing, she drove a old ass ford Windstar but was living alone in a crib worth like 3 mill at the time

We gotta have the splashy car, 250 dollar shoes, 150 dollar jeans and Ralph Lauren polos. Cacs wearing wranglers, driving a old jeep Cherokee, wearing Walmart polos but living in a big ass crib
It's like one poster was saying in that NY gentrification thread... When NY rappers had shyt on lock in the 90s why didn't they purchase real estate/properties? Nah, nikkas gotta floss and stunt, fukk the future, fukk the bigger picture and fukk where you came from.. fukk what made you you.. the same place you go back to to shoot them music videos you wanna sell to white america... Billionaires got no problem giving athletes 8 figure salaries.. that shyt comes right back to them and their kind. If it was being injected back into the black communities and bounced around a few times before in left, it would be a bit different... man :snoop:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Yup

Like i said i like nice things too but I "ret nan rol mwen" as them old Haitian heads be saying. Means "stay in your lane" or "know your limits" . I'd love to be pushing the same S4 Audi my boy is pushing too but at the same time Im not interested in paying $600 for a damn car like he is while he struggles to have money for anything else and lives in a borderline sh!tty apt

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm moving in two years out of here. Just taking my money and moving out west.

Toronto and the GTA to expensive as a single man for what it offers. And everything is going higher cept wages.

Just 5 years ago you could buy a house in vellore village for 500k, now you can't find a house under a mill.

There's condos going up at pine valley and major Mac starting from 600k for a gawt damn condo land is like made of gold

Average house in Toronto is now a million dollars, Even rent 900 can only get you a 1bdrm at Jane and finch.

Half of the province is part time workers.

Only going to get worse as 90 percent of immigrants come to Toronto
That Toronto housing market is good for real estate developers, but those costs are insanity.

600k for like a 900 square foot apartment.

:merchant:

I just hope the market doesn't crash anytime soon so people can resell those and get out from that.
But can you imagine a 900k condominium? :dwillhuh: That's what Toronto is heading toward

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Who cares? Point a to b and I'm fine.

I saw a CAC at my work get out of some old rust bucket, I saw that same cac later in the day sitting in a office with director under his name.
Exactly. Who is dumb enough these days to spend hard earned money on a car that does nothing but depreciate and take your money with interest every month? fukk that shyt. All the big time professors on my campus making 250,000 or more a year are driving camrys and Hondas because they are smart enough not to fall for the bullshyt.

Point A to Point B with money in your pocket to do other stuff you want to do and need to do.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Real estate in certain areas is like holding a davinci painting in your possessions .

It's like one poster was saying in that NY gentrification thread... When NY rappers had shyt on lock in the 90s why didn't they purchase real estate/properties? Nah, nikkas gotta floss and stunt, fukk the future, fukk the bigger picture and fukk where you came from.. fukk what made you you.. the same place you go back to to shoot them music videos you wanna sell to white america... Billionaires got no problem giving athletes 8 figure salaries.. that shyt comes right back to them and their kind. If it was being injected back into the black communities and bounced around a few times before in left, it would be a bit different... man :snoop:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
My 30+ brehs..just consider for a second the amount of money spent clubbin in our 20s. :merchant:

I never really clubbed in my 20's...

But I definitely had a M3, an AMG Mercedes, and a Porsche.

I must've looked like a fukking idiot. :snoop: 30k millionaire shyt.

Remember kids: The difference between a Honda and a BMW in your 20's could make the difference between a BMW and an Aston Martin in your 30's.