men who drive crappy cars

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:
thats a horrible example. why have a big ass expensive house, living alone, with nothing inside. she too must be broke as hell. you think thats the actions of a frugal woman? :mjlol:

thank you! drive an old ass crappy car, but how your 40 pairs of shoes look cleaner than your car?
i dont understand a man who puts so much work into his appearance and then gets out of a sunfire with paint peeling

a fukking sunfire rettas! ***gif of little black boy crying***
Why you care what a man is driving?
Independent women get their own shyt.

:troll:

How you gonna be a grown woman carrying an expensive handbag but drive a crappy used car?

:skip:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its like women wanting those big fancy kitchens with all the latest appliances but can't cook and hates to clean.

Makes no sense at all.:mjlol:
tumblr_madbqw6C9p1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
now that i see this thread i understand why op was tagged in my thread with pics of my car :wtb: @7Revo

:manny: im not ashamed tho i love my used whip. its new to me dammit :to:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
The other (honest) side of the coin is...

I wish I didn't care about the opinions of others... but I do. :manny:

Not... a lot... but I like being seen in a clean car, clean clothes, fresh shave, etc...

If we're being honest, lots of things in life come down to vanity.

Most of us aren't immune to it.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:laff: at men asking a woman why a woman cares what a man drives

the coli yall

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
muse said:
so what car you driving to meet a female for breakfast? :sas1:

yep, thats me :rolleyes:
The beater. If shes cool with it, she advances to the next level. If shes not cool with the beater, then it shows me whats important to her and she can walk home. Hoes like that are not rare.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Validation is for parking.

The other (honest) side of the coin is...

I wish I didn't care about the opinions of others... but I do. :manny:

Not... a lot... but I like being seen in a clean car, clean clothes, fresh shave, etc...

If we're being honest, lots of things in life come down to vanity.

Most of us aren't immune to it.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Validation is for parking.

It's not really about validation.

It's about feeling like you're on, for lack of a better word.

Like you know how some days you just halfass brush your teeth real quick cause you're running late, then the rest of the day you kinda don't feel like you're at 100%. By contrast, those days where you brush extra, floss double, and gargle for the full 2 mins before leaving... those days have you stepping out the door like :jawalrus:. Same concept.

That might have been a horrible example.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
My nikka I'm in corporate sales, work flexible hours (usually 9-4:30pm), literally no supervision, report to the CEO and made 125k last year.

HE is making millions as the founder/CEO.

I KNOW I'm getting fukked over. It's all perception. I need to get to that 300-500k zone where I can live comfortably :manny:
If you can't live comfortably off 125 a year, you're doing it wrong.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm in my car 2 hrs out of the day on average, I'm about to be comfortable in what I'm spending a large part of my life in, don't give a fukk about depreciation. I have the money to spend on it and I have a 6 year bumper to bumper warranty with that GM extended warranty so I don't have to worry about unexpected repairs.

2 years full maintenance and free car washes for life with tows and roadside assistance for 6 years :win:

Only thing I can do with a bucket is make mop water but to each his own:manny:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Having been on both sides, I'll take the used car. I get not wanting a beat-up whatever, but there's nothing wrong with an older model in good condition. Keep it regularly washed and clean, take it for regular maintenance, and it's no worse than any new car at the end of the day. I was that dude who had arguably the flyest whip out of my little friend circle, but there I was living paycheck to paycheck because the monthly payments were fukking me up in the pockets. Looking back on it, that's money I could have stacked if I had a regular whip that didn't require payments. I know better now. A used car ain't much to look at, but if you take care of your shyt, it'll get you from point A to point B and more. If you got the money to go new, then by all means, do it. But for day-to-day purposes I don't need all of that, and even if I messed around and got more cashflow heading my way, I probably still wouldn't feel that way.

OP is entitled to her opinion on it (although it came off as if she really has it out for cats who push Sunfires more than anything), but me personally, I'll take a dependable used car. Especially now.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Honestly post like this just sound like hater shyt and I know that's not the intention. Why can't the person that always saying what somebody should be doing be in the position to act on all their "knowledge"? They always can tell folks what they should have done, could've done, but yet way more times than not these same people ain't did shyt. That's annoying and just comes off as haterish IMO because its easy real easy to be a critic but to get out there and do the stuff yourself not so much.
Got nothing to do with hate breh.. It doesn't take a genius to see that money doesn't stay in the black community because we're materialistic as fukk and our priorities are fukked up. It's ingrained in damn near everything we do, from social media to black music. Stunt, stunt, stunt, stunt, get p*ssy, shyt on nikkas, fukk they bytch, let nikkas know you can fukk they bytch, stunt. Even when nikkas get put on and get opportunities to do so much more, it's still the same shyt. Put the money back into the same pockets it came from. It's like a big ass loan that nikkas end up paying back because they can't be bothered with building wealth... gotta stunt.

If you see it as hate, then that's you, but you can't possibly tell me that it's not an unhealthy mindset.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So to my coli fam,who aren't big with cars,and don't care what they drive long as it gets you from point A to B,even if it is a bucket.

If any of you came up on 500k you wouldn't buy you a fresh whip?:sas2: