muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
what are YOU driving? The fact that

thats dumb as hell.

I know a cat that was making like 300k at some investment firm in the burbs and still drove a Sunfire exactly :russ: and I distinctly remember his fiance was absurdly gorgeous. I swear ya'll be caught up on the wrong shyt totally. :snoop:

:scust: incomplete sentences

01 4runner

Maybe u are the human equivalent of those cars U posted

:what:

:mjlol: shut the hell up

kittykat89

Banned
Daps
why?
:sadbron:

seriously, why?

im not even talking like this

Accord.jpg

or this
2781510040_large.jpg

i'll take that over

1985_dodge_charger-pic-41755.jpeg

or
Beat_up_car.jpg

anyday

but you know what, i'll take that crap above over a grown man driving a beat up sunfire.

why are you as a man driving a sunfire? or one of those girly looking grand ams?

crappy cars are not acceptable for any grown man unless you're a middle aged white male.

:to:

can any man justify a man driving these unacceptable cars? help me understand
I hate to say it but this is true, it's hard to respect a man who drives a shytty car. Not attractive.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what if hypothetical man's only furniture in the house is a mattress, folding chairs and a big ass tv. on top of them driving a shytty car. safe to say they're a bum?
what is hypothetical man loves sneakers but lifestyle is as stated above,... bum? i need to wrap my mind around this
people have different priorities :manny:. the only items a single man cares about in his home is his entertainment system (tv, playstation and maybe a stereo).the rest is only there to impress girls. if he doesn't feel like (he has to) impress(ing) girls, you might find he sleeps on a matrass and sits on folding chairs :yeshrug:

the same is true for cars. nice cars are mainly bought to impress others. a man whose selfworth doesn't depend on the opinion of others might feel that a crap car is taking him from a to b just fine

edit: this reminds of the story of the girl who dumped her boyfriend for being a bum with no ambition and than got mad when she found out he was a trust fund baby and a millionair

humble forever

All Star
Daps
my grandfather is a multimillionaire and only drives toyotas :yeshrug:

my '11 accord is going to be around for awhile. till i can cop that benz or porsche

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

what point was that? the point i made in the very first fukking post

financial security? them lebrons aint providing financial security. you flaunting your money and your clothes but your car is a piece of shyt. i wanted answers, you clearly aint got the answers sway
U didnt mention shyt about money or clothes in your OP. And it was such a shytty post I didnt bother to venture further

Hold that neg.... take it as a lesson to be not just a better poster, but a better woman :banderas:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
why?
:sadbron:

seriously, why?

im not even talking like this

Accord.jpg

or this
2781510040_large.jpg

i'll take that over

1985_dodge_charger-pic-41755.jpeg

or
Beat_up_car.jpg

anyday

but you know what, i'll take that crap above over a grown man driving a beat up sunfire.

why are you as a man driving a sunfire? or one of those girly looking grand ams?

crappy cars are not acceptable for any grown man unless you're a middle aged white male.

:to:

can any man justify a man driving these unacceptable cars? help me understand
Im always seein' the 93' two-tone Corolla in damn near every city I go...that car is a hit:usure:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
My buddies uncle is very well payed banker and drives a shytty Toyota Corolla E110. He told me that buying an expensive car is a waste of money and other than waving your penis around to show people you have money, he would much rather put his money in other things.