men who drive crappy cars

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I drive an '07 Hyundai. Only messed up once in the 5 years I've been driving it. So I think I'm good. If she's judging me and my ride and she doesn't even have a car then I think we know who won that battle

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: nikkas still drive cars in 2015?

We use instant transmission now.

tumblr_n043ev4zkv1swqhljo6_500.gif

Dapped and repped for this

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Work harder.

I only drive late model cars and i always make my money back on them, frugality isnt much of an excuse anymore, let your money work for you:manny:

but then again i still live at home and thats considered an L, especially by black females:manny::patrice:

That kills me. Americans are pretty much the only ones who move out as soon as possible. I went to high school in Japan. Lived there for 6 years and learned so much about how other people do things to get ahead. We got it backwards. A large number of them don't leave the house unless they go to college or get married. And even if they get married some still live at home till they can buy a house... makes life so much easier.

My parents moved out when they were young and whenever things got tough they went back home to Detroit, rent free, for a reboot. Now they're doing it big..

I do the same thing.. I do contract work so when my contract is up I go to my parents house and reboot till the next job. I've been able to save more than some people make in a year that way. Not sure how that's an L.

The moral of the story is to keep your ass at home as long as you can tolerate It.. I guess you'll have to settle for a pawg.

i just dont understand how a man can flash his money and his latest shoe purchases, but the bumper on his sunfire is coming off

Maybe a car isn't a priority. Maybe he can buy those things cuz he doesn't have a car now and he likes it that way. Maybe he knows female dogs chase cars so he's being selective and seeing who's chasing him instead. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'm a homeowner, have investments and up until this year was sharing a 2008 corolla that was paid off with the wife.

We finally made the jump and got a 2014 brand new Santa fe sport suv fully loaded. We have our first one on the way and figured it would be a smart choice for new parents, more storage/space.

If you have a diversified portfolio then sure get a car but if you're in an entry level position with no assets then that's a dumb move and you're hemorrhaging money which can be put towards increasing your net worth.

I'm not a financial whiz but it's common sense brehs. That breh living check to check flossing his newly leased jaguar xj on his instagram will be :snoop: :why: :scust: in a couple of years.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Who cares really but I get tired of the beat up car billionaires stories on these threads. nikkas please with that shyt like dudes with actual money don't buy nice cars too just a bunch of 3 job working bad credit nikkas smfh.

Exactly, like there aren't as many 3 job working bad credit dudes with a house, I mean we just had a housing market crash not too long ago, caused by people trying so hard to live this "American Grown up dream" of having an even more expensive house they cant afford..

Man I'm riding my car until the wheels fall off or the door rusts shut.... I don't care what a man drives....

It's a turn off to see a man in a bmw, Mercedes, lexis, or auidi but is still renting or worse, never traveled... That lets me know he invests his money in things I don't value and would not be a suitable partner for me...

There are more important things in life than rims and tims

No matter how nice or expensive a car is, it still serves one purpose; get you form point A to B.

If your car is more comfortable than your living quarters, you're doing something very very wrong.

Just to play devils advocate here..

Why is this the norm for what is excepted, I mean shyt, shouldn't a roof over your head be good enough? why do I have to own a super nice house to be considerd responsible?

Why cant I have an average one or two level house and a 7 series, Why do I have to value my house more, what if I am really into cars, and am single and don't need 7 bathroom house.. Why pay hundreds of thousands for a house just to have a "roof over my head".

I understand having a 100k car and llive at home is kind of stupid, but I don't understand how having a million dollar house and POS car is any better.. and by POS I mean rusty, parts falling off, car is loud you have roll down windows etc...

Here is the best investment of your money IMO, YOURSELF, invest in yourself (education, experiences, traveling) shyt like that to ME is a better use of my hard earned money, cause I can tell you one thing when you are :flabbynsick::old: and too old to enjoy anything, that car that house wont mean shyt, but those experices will always be there...

end rant

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Lol black women thoughts :heh:

motherfukker you aint even black! dont come in this thread starting that shyt, especially when i clearly remember you dating a smelly booty hispanic girl. come on semtex, sounding real racist lately

why are yall making this thread into some shyt that wasnt my intentions? :why:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I bought a challenger back in 2012 (my first car) because it was the car I wanted and I really enjoy it, next time around I'll probably buy a v8 challenger because that's want now...don't buy shyt because of what someone else thinks...they are not paying for your shyt so their is opinion is just their opinion.

aKlCq6i.jpg

7ywFFSC.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
motherfukker you aint even black! dont come in this thread starting that shyt, especially when i clearly remember you dating a smelly booty hispanic girl. come on semtex, sounding real racist lately

why are yall making this thread into some shyt that wasnt my intentions? :why:

You hit a nerve :sas2:

*takes notes for future troll threads feature attempts*