men who drive crappy cars

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:myman:

Its just black folks in general so materiliastic and superficial.

I'm a homeowner, have investments and up until this year was sharing a 2008 corolla that was paid off with the wife.

We finally made the jump and got a 2014 brand new Santa fe sport suv fully loaded. We have our first one on the way and figured it would be a smart choice for new parents, more storage/space.

If you have a diversified portfolio then sure get a car but if you're in an entry level position with no assets then that's a dumb move and you're hemorrhaging money which can be put towards increasing your net worth.

I'm not a financial whiz but it's common sense brehs. That breh living check to check flossing his newly leased jaguar xj on his instagram will be :snoop: :why: :scust: in a couple of years.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:myman:

Its just black folks in general so materiliastic and superficial.

I'm a homeowner, have investments and up until this year was sharing a 2008 corolla that was paid off with the wife.

We finally made the jump and got a 2014 brand new Santa fe sport suv fully loaded. We have our first one on the way and figured it would be a smart choice for new parents, more storage/space.

If you have a diversified portfolio then sure get a car but if you're in an entry level position with no assets then that's a dumb move and you're hemorrhaging money which can be put towards increasing your net worth.

I'm not a financial whiz but it's common sense brehs. That breh living check to check flossing his newly leased jaguar xj on his instagram will be :snoop: :why: :scust: in a couple of years.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man I'm riding my car until the wheels fall off or the door rusts shut.... I don't care what a man drives....

It's a turn off to see a man in a bmw, Mercedes, lexis, or auidi but is still renting or worse, never traveled... That lets me know he invests his money in things I don't value and would not be a suitable partner for me...

There are more important things in life than rims and tims

my wife still rockin her 99 Civic until that shyt blows up.

I got a '10 Frontier Crew Cab, but it's been paid off for 3 years.

We put our money in our Crib and kids education for the most part.

#NoCarNoteGang

semtex

:)
Daps
motherfukker you aint even black! dont come in this thread starting that shyt, especially when i clearly remember you dating a smelly booty hispanic girl. come on semtex, sounding real racist lately

why are yall making this thread into some shyt that wasnt my intentions? :why:
Yeah I am black and lol at going back 6 years for material :denzelol:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
crappy cars are not acceptable for any grown man unless you're a middle aged white male.

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Be a short sighted materialistic thot, brehettes.

Negged. :scumbag: :francis:

I drive an 09 Civic sedan. Stickshift :blessed: sunroof :blessed: cloth seats :blessed: Wat more do I need, especially w/the house I live in :ohlawd:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I drive an older car, it's nice and I like it aside from it being surprisingly expensive to maintain. If this car didn't run into issues regularly it'd be perfect.

I'm afraid of car notes, paid my shyt off in cash. Intend to pay at least 50% upfront on next car but who knows.
It's fun to drive, goes fast, gets me to/from work.

A lot of my employees drive nicer cars than me which always baffles me because I know how much money they make. Pay 300+ for a car note and 100+ for insurance and live paycheck to paycheck brehs.
Have a 2014 car and a 2014 food stamp card brehs.
That shyt only works if you don't have to cover other expenses like rent, groceries.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Yeah I am black and lol at going back 6 years for material :denzelol:

:manny: you not gon try to shyt on the race of women which you supposedly are :wtb: ima need receipts you fukking racist

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Be a short sighted materialistic thot, brehettes.

Negged. :scumbag: :francis:

I drive an 09 Civic sedan. Stickshift :blessed: sunroof :blessed: cloth seats :blessed: Wat more do I need, especially w/the house I live in :ohlawd:

be a grown man saying "thot" brehs
:what:
you motherfukkers are retarded. by no means was i expecting intelligent dialogue, but the blatant refusal to see my point is just :mindblown:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
you motherfukkers are retarded. by no means was i expecting intelligent dialogue, but the blatant refusal to see my point is just :mindblown:
And wat point was that?

Why should a man put impressing you ahead of his financial security? :sas1:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
And wat point was that?

Why should a man put impressing you ahead of his financial security? :sas1:

what point was that? the point i made in the very first fukking post

financial security? them lebrons aint providing financial security. you flaunting your money and your clothes but your car is a piece of shyt. i wanted answers, you clearly aint got the answers sway

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
the woman thats being pursued by the man, who doesnt wanna fukk with a dude driving what she considers a feminine car, and a beat up one at that
:manny:

what are YOU driving? The fact that
reincar shut up! aint nobody even talking bout that

i dont care about yall 99 lexus or restored bug, bottom line, NO MAN SHOULD BE DRIVING A SUNFIRE or a sunfire lookalike

thats dumb as hell.

I know a cat that was making like 300k at some investment firm in the burbs and still drove a Sunfire exactly :russ: and I distinctly remember his fiance was absurdly gorgeous. I swear ya'll be caught up on the wrong shyt totally. :snoop:

semtex

:)
Daps
:manny: you not gon try to shyt on the race of women which you supposedly are :wtb: ima need receipts you fukking racist

Maybe u are the human equivalent of those cars U posted