Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea if she was a doctor or some biochemist or some ill shyt liek that
otherwise :camby:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Sorry breh. That woman sounds difficult (evil) to constantly question your devotion to your children.

If she happened to drop dead would you feel bad? If you don't factor the emotions of the children into it. It's a weird question but I'm trying to gauge your level of dissatisfaction.

Do you think she secretly hates you?

If she dropped dead I would honestly miss her. I do love her...for real. She's the nicest and most loving woman I've ever been with. She does want the best for me and goes out of her way to see me do well, but her issues and insecurities mess it all up. Plus my son would be devastated.
But I'm not going to live a life of regret like this for nobody.
Not her...not the kid...no one.
If anything, I can maybe....maybe tolerate another 8-9 years til the kid is legal age, but I promise you there's gonna be a sidechick.
As much tail as I turn down weekly and she have the nerve to act up all the damn time. That shyt is dead.
But then I'm out without a doubt. Kid turns 18, no child support, give her the house and walk away.

She already thinks I'm trying to kill her slowly!!! She blames me for her high blood pressure and other medical conditions.
shyt, I should go increase her life insurance to a million dollar policy while I still can. :shaq::demonic:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I don't want my wife to have a career. I want her to stay home tend to the house, cook and raise our kids.

So as long as said women has traits of cleanliness and being able to cook I'm good.

Stay at home mom is a way harder job then some career anyway...props to them...

I feel like that would suck. They won't ever have shyt new to talk about unless it's prolly some celebrity garbage.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I feel like that would suck. They won't ever have shyt new to talk about unless it's prolly some celebrity garbage.

And when you come home you will be hounded by them as if you're the only person on the planet.
Ask me how I know...go ahead!!
Okay...my wife did it for almost 8 years!!
I hated coming home because she'd be on me like white on rice asking me to tell her everything about the outside world.

If you have any sense at all...MAKE YOUR WIFE WORK!!!!!
That "Stay at home" bullshyt only makes them crazier or makes them cheat on you.
But...if you a jody ass nikka...have at it.
:yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely not.

A woman being college educated , financially stable, and working a real job instead of at mcdonalds or something is not a "claire underwood ungrateful bytch". That sounds like something and insecure man would say. You want her to dependant on you so you'll be able to control things and because you think she'll worship you.

You sound like [B]@Thomas[/B] or @benjamin I forgot his name, but whichever one is married and living with his wife and his pregnant ex gf.
:lolbron:I wish I had massive relationship issues and a continent sized ego alongside it.
I'm just your average young college student.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do we assess what is better for each unique individual?

Are people not allowed to like working in retail? Though it sounds rather horrid to me, there are some people who actually like customer service and being on their feet.

There are some retail jobs that are high paying. Should someone give up their 90k store manager job to go work in a 40k office job? Should the 100k + district manager feel like they have failed in life?

Even taking it down the the cashier. If they can pay their bills, work the schedule they want, and spend the rest of their time pursuing their hobbies - who are we to judge what would be "better" for them?

People should not seek to be defined by their careers. And if they are, then they should get a life. Furthermore, it is absolutely ridiculous to look down on someone doing an essential job, unless you are a person who does not benefit from it.

The next time you go to the grocery store, or go buy some clothes, I am sure you expect someone to be working at the store, and you expect the store to be stocked and running properly. The only one in any position to judge would be someone who grows most of their own food and produces their own clothing, but even they need to go to a store sometimes.
Act like you've never met a doctor before, brehettes.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Doubtful, most of the foreign Women I've been with have been highly educated and ambitious all while retaining submission to their Man.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It took long enough to mention children. I think men need to ask themselves what type of woman they want raising they kids.

I want to be a tiger mom. I want so much for my children which is why I have to be picky about the man I marry because there is a high correlation between the status of the man and the outcome of the children. If your baby daddy or husband is dusty that dusty will cost your kids.
51fMlNGN4lL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Professional careers allow for the flexibility to Tiger Parent properly, as well as the income and knowledge of admissions necessary to give your children the most skills and the best chance at life.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Women think guys should think like women. We don't.
Women are trying to become their ideal partner in order to attract that guy. They think guys should think the same. Generally We don't.

I think they're getting frustrated that guys have no issue marrying down.

I have seen CEOs and renowned surgeons fall in love with school teachers and social workers. When men think of marriage they think of a wife that makes their life easier/feel better. U don't need to have a masters/phd or be earning six figures to be a good wife.

When a female lawyer/business exec sees her counterparts dating down, it's a bit frustrating. So they say ugh men have such a big ego they can't handle a smart woman because it would make them feel dumb/emasculated which is not the case

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
They never seem to realize that men want a traditional easygoing woman.
These educated, 6-figure...hell...5-figure women...are just a pain in the ass to deal with.
Like...it's some kind of entitlement to be a complete bytch to every man or something...
Ain't nobody got time fo dat!!

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Women think guys should think like women. We don't.
Women are trying to become their ideal partner in order to attract that guy. They think guys should think the same. Generally We don't.

I think they're getting frustrated that guys have no issue marrying down.

I have seen CEOs and renowned surgeons fall in love with school teachers and social workers. When men think of marriage they think of a wife that makes their life easier/feel better. U don't need to have a masters/phd or be earning six figures to be a good wife.

When a female lawyer/business exec sees her counterparts dating down, it's a bit frustrating. So they say ugh men have such a big ego they can't handle a smart woman because it would make them feel dumb/emasculated which is not the case

Because school teachers and social workers don't have advanced degrees?

There are a good number of reasons why men marry women. Not sure why you imply an advanced degreed woman cant provide companionship.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
They never seem to realize that men want a traditional easygoing woman.
These educated, 6-figure...hell...5-figure women...are just a pain in the ass to deal with.
Like...it's some kind of entitlement to be a complete bytch to every man or something...
Ain't nobody got time fo dat!!

It's only black men who talk like this. In terms of tangibles black men have the least to offer women due to unemployment lack of education general nikka mentality that isn't conducive to lasting marriages.

Why black men (the most divorced men in the USA) think they have gems to drop about anything is beyond me.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
It's only black men who talk like this. In terms of tangibles black men have the least to offer women due to unemployment lack of education general nikka mentality that isn't conducive to lasting marriages.

Why black men (the most divorced men in the USA) think they have gems to drop about anything is beyond me.
Could say the same thing about know it all bougie black women that think their shyt don't stink cause they got a degree...
I don't rub my salary in bytches faces when I meet em or tell em they ain't good enough to date me.
bytches, black in particular, do that shyt every day..then have the damn nerve to wonder why no one fukks with em...
:manny:

But whatev...keep it up.
:troll: