Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you date a woman who is 30+ and works as a retail associate?

What about fast food, and those other little dead end jobs?

*She has no degree
*She lives with her parents

I know that majority of women would say no unless they are in the same position.

Came back to add, state your age, if you have a degree, and if you have a career.

& No, I'm not talking about fcking, I'm talking about dating, looking for a wife and mother of your children.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED 30+, WITH A DEGREE & A CAREER, THEN DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION. THANKS :queen:

This thread was inspired by a thread from another site. lsa

Dunno about Established but disposable income isn't an issue
under 30
Chem Eng graduate but never had a job in that field
Career ? Lol. Profits>>>>>Wages

If she's 30 unmarried/childless and isn't a serial careerist...WTF is wrong with her ?

I understand if she had been in a relationship and gotten dumped after a long term relationship

but I'd still pick a younger woman.....

A wife should be young and fertile.....take her best years so you can put up with her worst

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
If she stays hungry, ambitious and is extremely thoughtful. I am not one of those hopeless romantics that expects my marriage to last forever.
see that's what I look for more than anything else. cause in the DMV I done met SO many attorney chicks or MBA/PhDs that are dumb as rocks for any of those things to be a factor for me.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Congrats. I hope she doesn't do you wrong, you've helped her out so much.

This story reminded me of something I read on lsa (I think it was lsa). An incog made a thread about how she wanted to leave her partner, but she couldn't because he was paying for grad school and she wanted him to finish paying for it, so she was going to wait until after she's done with school. I'll try to find it. It was either on there or on here in the op of one of those GMB threads.

Well, I'm sorry but I have to take that back.
I can't take it.
I'm leaving her as soon as I find an apartment.
I love my son, but I can't live with this crazy woman any longer.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
You're joking, right?
No.
I had my "Come to Jesus" moment this morning in the car when I got to the parking lot at work.
I'm just going to put this out there....it doesn't matter anymore.
All this past month we've been on the edge of divorce because of various things.

- Me hiking with my coworkers (male and female)
- Me talking to females at church (Nothing flirty, just simple conversation)
- Me wanting to go back to school
- Me wanting to get into more outdoor activities with my survival group (since she won't do anything I like with me)
- Me wanting more from life than just being a "family man"

Everything that she has a problem with involves me doing something more with my life besides "Go to work, come home, eat, sleep, rinse & repeat".
I can't live like that. I just can't.
I have been here before with an ex, another sista that wanted me to be a robot and I can't live like that. I thought that because my wife was a church girl she'd be better than any run of the mill female...nope.
She's just as frickin crazy as any other and I wasted 10 damn years with this bullshyt thinking she would get better one day and all of a sudden life would be great. I've lost my friends, gave up my motorcycle, gave up seeing my family gave up personal growth and only added complication to my life....for what!?!?!
All because I wanted to do things right?
Hell, I don't ever have sex anymore hardly. Gave that up for this woman too. I wasn't rolling in the sheets before her, but at least I was getting it when I needed it.
I've weighed the balance, I don't need companionship that badly if it means I lose everything else that makes life meaningful and fun.
I've considered suicide more in these past 10 years than I have my entire life before her.
That ain't good.
That ain't good at all.

The only choice is to leave her.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
No.
I had my "Come to Jesus" moment this morning in the car when I got to the parking lot at work.
All this past month we've been on the edge of divorce because of various things.

- Me wanting to get into more outdoor activities with my survival group (since she won't do anything I like with me)

Everything that she has a problem with involves me doing something more with my life besides "Go to work, come home, eat, sleep, rinse & repeat".
I have been here before with an ex, another sista that wanted me to be a robot and I can't live like that. I thought that because my wife was a church girl she'd be better than any run of the mill female...nope.
She's just as frickin crazy as any other and I wasted 10 damn years with this bullshyt thinking she would get better one day and all of a sudden life would be great. I've lost my friends, gave up my motorcycle, gave up seeing my family gave up personal growth and only added complication to my life....for what!?!?!
Hell, I don't ever have sex anymore hardly. Gave that up for this woman too. I wasn't rolling in the sheets before her, but at least I was getting it when I needed it.
I've weighed the balance, I don't need companionship that badly if it means I lose everything else that makes life meaningful and fun.
I've considered suicide more in these past 10 years than I have my entire life before her.
That ain't good.
That ain't good at all.

WOW
:therethere:
Good luck with everything.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know. People make it seem like men don't care if a woman has a degree or career, she just has to look good.
she doesn't have to have a degree and a career, but we have to match in personality and interests. if i can't talk to her about topics that i'm interested in or pationate about, and all of the stuff she talks about bores me or seems borderline retarted to me (like celebrity gossip, instagram, haters....) then i would not date her. since i have two advanced degrees, and my education influences my interests and the way i think about things, chances that we match are higher if she is educated on a similar level. but that is not a requirement. if she is a sales associate or flips burgers but personality and interests match, i see no reason not to date her. as far as looks go, i'm not trying to claim i would date an ogre, but i have never been interested in a person based on looks. i'm not looking for a trophy wife, i'm looking for someone i can spend quality time with :manny:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.

That ain't good.
That ain't good at all.

:damn: that sounds horrible.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
:damn: that sounds horrible.
It is.
It's hell.
Out of my loyalty to my son and trying to give him a life that I didn't have...I've stuck it out for 10 goddamned years.
10 years....years I can't get back.
Years that I could have been done with my degree and working on my second one.
Years that I could have been something...
Years that I could have done things with my life...travelled, started and maintained my business, Sold my invention, properly learned to play guitar and piano, taken archery lessons, gone camping, hiked more, spent time with my family, made friends, excelled at work and climbed the ladder...
So many damn things I've missed out on in life because of this fukkin nutcase woman.
I feel so damn dead inside...

keepemup

Banned
Daps
It is.
It's hell.
Out of my loyalty to my son and trying to give him a life that I didn't have...I've stuck it out for 10 goddamned years.
10 years....years I can't get back.
Years that I could have been done with my degree and working on my second one.
Years that I could have been something...
Years that I could have done things with my life...travelled, started and maintained my business, Sold my invention, properly learned to play guitar and piano, taken archery lessons, gone camping, hiked more, spent time with my family, made friends, excelled at work and climbed the ladder...
So many damn things I've missed out on in life because of this fukkin nutcase woman.
I feel so damn dead inside...
Can't you still do all those things? If you didn't divorce her and tried to do all those things you wanted, how would she deter you? Or would her negativity sap the joy from it?

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Can't you still do all those things? If you didn't divorce her and tried to do all those things you wanted, how would she deter you? Or would her negativity sap the joy from it?

No, I can't do those things.
As soon as I go to do them, she brings up the fact that I'm either spending time with other females in doing said activity (school, hiking, group camping) or not being a good father/husband because I'm not spending the time with my family.
She's another "reborn" basket case that never got her issues resolved, just covered them with "Holiness" icing.
:comeon:

I can't do those things with her either, as she acts like a complete drag the whole time, sulking and complaining about everything...like this past weekend.
Ugh...

When I ask her to go hiking or camping with me in the spring or summer...her reply is "It's too hot".
When I ask her to go hiking or camping with me in the fall or winter...her reply is "It's too cold".
When I ask to go hiking or camping without her and the kid....her reply is "You're a bad husband/father/etc".

Recognize a pattern here?
:stopitslime: