Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
So you all are telling me that you want to have your sht together before you get married, but the woman you married doesn't have to have hers together? You're 30+, college educated, and living comfortably and she can be broke, not college educated, working at mcdonalds, and living with her parents? You would want someone like that as your wife? Why?
:patrice: I might smash depending on looks, then see where it goes...

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "stipulations" of the thread were already there from the beginning in the thread title. I directed this question to men who are 30+ established and college eduacate. Like most males on the coli, they ignored it, so I put it in bold.

I left stuff out from the thread that this was inspired by.
In the thread that this was inspired by, the girl dropped out of school because she thought she was going to marry a rich professional sports player.

Here is that thread.
Working RETAIL in your 30s?

& don't be fooled by their responses, they are ok with a woman doing that, but they would never date a male who was in that position. In other threads discussing the same thing, they called that type of male a failure and said that he shouldn't even be dating.

You're wrong, as usual. :queen:

You can stay out of my threads.
why would you drop out of school because you think you are going to marry an athlete. is going to school incompatible with marrying an athlete, was said athlete requiring her to drop out of school? i'm confused.
No, I can't do those things.
As soon as I go to do them, she brings up the fact that I'm either spending time with other females in doing said activity (school, hiking, group camping) or not being a good father/husband because I'm not spending the time with my family.
She's another "reborn" basket case that never got her issues resolved, just covered them with "Holiness" icing.
:comeon:

I can't do those things with her either, as she acts like a complete drag the whole time, sulking and complaining about everything...like this past weekend.
Ugh...

When I ask her to go hiking or camping with me in the spring or summer...her reply is "It's too hot".
When I ask her to go hiking or camping with me in the fall or winter...her reply is "It's too cold".
When I ask to go hiking or camping without her and the kid....her reply is "You're a bad husband/father/etc".

Recognize a pattern here?
:stopitslime:
insecure and clingy woman are the worst. let me guess, you're the one responsible for her wellbeing, as in, if you behaved better, were a better husband and father, spend less time at work, earned more, supported her better..... she wouldn't have to be miserable. i've been with a woman like that and learned to recognize the redflags, as soon as i hear stuff like "why do you spend so much time with...." she gets send to the bushes:camby:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not 30+ but ima answer anyways
:pacspit:

Hell yeah a cute bytch that works at McDonald's holds the same value as a lawyer bytch. Us guys just don't care about status on a woman.

:patrice:
As the great Patrice O'Neal stated a man can raise a woman to her highest level but not vice versa.

Simpleton talk- a king marries a random broad bytch and she's the Queen.
A queen marries a random bum nikka and he's just the queens husband.

I be wondering why I see a DIME working at McDonalds...it's like cmon no way you should be here.

Anyway it's a chick on my timeline thats a straight DIME, and she works at McDonalds, lives in the projects, has no car, but be dressed to the TEE...

FINE AS HELL!!!!!

if i was single and made BIG MONEY, i'd date her (not wife her tho)

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Would you date a woman who is 30+ and works as a retail associate?

What about fast food, and those other little dead end jobs?

*She has no degree
*She lives with her parents

I know that majority of women would say no unless they are in the same position.

Came back to add, state your age, if you have a degree, and if you have a career.

& No, I'm not talking about fcking, I'm talking about dating, looking for a wife and mother of your children.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED 30+, WITH A DEGREE & A CAREER, THEN DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION. THANKS :queen:

This thread was inspired by a thread from another site. lsa

Not if she was in fast food. Retail maybe. I'm looking at RNs and upper management or if she was an officer like myself.

I'm 34
Have a masters degree
Have a great military career (officer)
Going through a divorce but I'll be okay

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Did you finish reading? She has no career, no degree, and lives with her parents.

You don't mind making much more money than her, marrying her, then getting a divorce. She gets half of your money and alimony because she doesn't have a career and will probably never have one. That's ok with you?
it's all about who you click with

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
This thread was inspired by a true story. The woman dropped out of college because she thought she was going to be a WAG (wife and gf of a professional sports player), but it didn't work out.

I also asked because women 30+ who are established would never date (to marry) a man who was like that.

No, those are the only things that you need to know about her in this thread.
She's 30 still lives with her parents, and has been working retail for 10+ years, and will more than likely be working in retail for the rest of her life.
I see a lot of people say "I want to wait until 30+ to get married have kids ect, after I'm established, have money ect" , so why would a male like that who has his sht together want a woman who doesn't.
Working RETAIL in your 30s?

:mjlol:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I would usually say fukk no but the person I'm currently dating has a similar story .

She went through a really hard time .

Someone crashed her car totaled it shyt was brand new too :snoop:

She went through a break up so she had to move back home .

Also she worked in retail .

But in 7 months since she's met me got a new whip , full time gig making more money and she's bout to move into her crib soon :wow:

I'm so proud of her she was so broken and God lifted her up :mjcry:

She's done this basically all on her own I don't give no bish money .

Just inspire and encourage her to pick herself up .
Nothing more honorable than being encouraging! That's worth more than all the money in the world!

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I only said what I said because, from my painful marriage in which my work never worked in a day in her life when we got married was stressful in terms of finance. Very waste and abusive. I think with a woman who works just as hard as myself will understand.

Now for a woman to work at McD's - if she ain't trying to progress herself professional there or lack drive and motivation (not going to school), there is nothing she can provide me with other than being a great person.

Truth be told, there are great woman out there with great personalities - and they are also in white collar fields as well. I'm not picky, I'm just looking for the whole equation this time around.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
No, I can't do those things.
As soon as I go to do them, she brings up the fact that I'm either spending time with other females in doing said activity (school, hiking, group camping) or not being a good father/husband because I'm not spending the time with my family.
She's another "reborn" basket case that never got her issues resolved, just covered them with "Holiness" icing.
:comeon:

I can't do those things with her either, as she acts like a complete drag the whole time, sulking and complaining about everything...like this past weekend.
Ugh...

When I ask her to go hiking or camping with me in the spring or summer...her reply is "It's too hot".
When I ask her to go hiking or camping with me in the fall or winter...her reply is "It's too cold".
When I ask to go hiking or camping without her and the kid....her reply is "You're a bad husband/father/etc".

Recognize a pattern here?
:stopitslime:
Sorry breh. That woman sounds difficult (evil) to constantly question your devotion to your children.

If she happened to drop dead would you feel bad? If you don't factor the emotions of the children into it. It's a weird question but I'm trying to gauge your level of dissatisfaction.

Do you think she secretly hates you?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
why would you drop out of school because you think you are going to marry an athlete. is going to school incompatible with marrying an athlete, was said athlete requiring her to drop out of school? i'm confused.

insecure and clingy woman are the worst. let me guess, you're the one responsible for her wellbeing, as in, if you behaved better, were a better husband and father, spend less time at work, earned more, supported her better..... she wouldn't have to be miserable. i've been with a woman like that and learned to recognize the redflags, as soon as i hear stuff like "why do you spend so much time with...." she gets send to the bushes:camby:
She thought she didn't need school anymore because she finally caught the professional athlete who could save her, marry her and make her rich as well.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She thought she didn't need school anymore because she finally caught the professional athlete who could save her, marry her and make her rich as well.
:mjlol:
well i damn sure wouldn't date that one, not because she is working retail, but because of why she is working retail. she's obviously lazy, superficial and not very smart :snoop: she basically dreamed of becoming a leech :pachaha: