Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I would date her as long as she seemed reasonably intelligent. I honestly don't care if she's not CEO. :ehh:

Most women I met who might meet the standards of the six figga certed up nikkas of the coli can be complete bytches. The ones that aren't were already snagged WAY before they even hit 30 to their college beau. It ain't even worth it bruh waiting for the 30+ single chick with a career and no kids. You looking at a unicorn and if you do find her, it ain't a guarantee that she's attractive or a massive thot.:mjcry:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
So, most of you on here are supposedly #GMB #HOH, but you'd date (to marry) a completely dependent person?
They're showing their hands. As a 27yo male trying to get in a respectable law school, I am pursuing the money so I am not around loser bytches anymore. The prototype woman was the assistant principal at my little cousins' elementary school. That's what I feel a dude on his shyt should be pursuing. Not some buster chick.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing about this thread is that if it were one of those nice guy vs post the same people would be saying women aren't obligated to choose a man because of his house car job career etc.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This economy is much different than that of our parents. It's understandable to see people living with their parents longer and longer. The days of getting by with a high school diploma and a half decent job have long been over. The value of an associates degree has decreased incredibly. All that to say for a person to be over 21 living with their parents is understandable in some cases but 30+ seems excessive, ESPECIALLY with no degree. Even if you DID pay your parents some rent you aren't coming any where near the true cost of what it is to live on your own so why in the world haven't you taken advantage of this time of low cost living to go to school and make something of yourself. Definitely unattractive. Who knows though. Every situation is different. Maybe the person was doing OK for a while and got laid off and had to fall back to their parents house to get it together again.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This economy is much different than that of our parents. It's understandable to see people living with their parents longer and longer. The days of getting by with a high school diploma and a half decent job have long been over. The value of an associates degree has decreased incredibly. All that to say for a person to be over 21 living with their parents is understandable in some cases but 30+ seems excessive, ESPECIALLY with no degree. Even if you DID pay your parents some rent you aren't coming any where near the true cost of what it is to live on your own so why in the world haven't you taken advantage of this time of low cost living to go to school and make something of yourself. Definitely unattractive. Who knows though. Every situation is different. Maybe the person was doing OK for a while and got laid off and had to fall back to their parents house to get it together again.
someone told me that once and i FINALLY got it

moved out at 18... just HAD to have my own spot.. me and my boy turned it into party central.. couldn't pay the rent within 12 months..

moved out with my girl... house burned down... so i was at home for a few months

everytime i was at home.. i felt so low... so ashamed to even tell a woman i was living with my mom

my boy who was in this 30s and lived alone said......... "enjoy that time living at home.. it's the best chance you'll ever have in life to sit back and collect money.. you have no rent.. no utilities.. besides a car/insurance/phone... everything you make is straight profit and can go to whatever"

its not that i didn't listen... but the house was rebuilt so it was back with my girl

i realize now how true that was... taking away all rent and utilities... that's 1600 plus..

imagine saving that much every month :wow:

having 800 to fukk off and save another 800 :blessed:

go to school with no worry of having to slave for a job right after :mjcry:

not have to worry about shyt but an oil change and insurance once you pay your car off in 2 years :takedat:

but most people can't deal with the stigma or the self loathing of living with mom... just cause society says it's not what you're supposed to do

but no matter the age... when your parents want to come live with you... you supposed to let them :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
someone told me that once and i FINALLY got it

moved out at 18... just HAD to have my own spot.. me and my boy turned it into party central.. couldn't pay the rent within 12 months..

moved out with my girl... house burned down... so i was at home for a few months

everytime i was at home.. i felt so low... so ashamed to even tell a woman i was living with my mom

my boy who was in this 30s and lived alone said......... "enjoy that time living at home.. it's the best chance you'll ever have in life to sit back and collect money.. you have no rent.. no utilities.. besides a car/insurance/phone... everything you make is straight profit and can go to whatever"

its not that i didn't listen... but the house was rebuilt so it was back with my girl

i realize now how true that was... taking away all rent and utilities... that's 1600 plus..

imagine saving that much every month :wow:

having 800 to fukk off and save another 800 :blessed:

go to school with no worry of having to slave for a job right after :mjcry:

not have to worry about shyt but an oil change and insurance once you pay your car off in 2 years :takedat:

but most people can't deal with the stigma or the self loathing of living with mom... just cause society says it's not what you're supposed to do

but no matter the age... when your parents want to come live with you... you supposed to let them :francis:
I lived with parents until I was 27. Why? Because my goal was always to move from my parents home into my own house. Not an apartment. A house. So while all of my friends moved out at 18 and got apartments with room mates I stayed home. For years they cracked jokes. But you know what happened. Most of them couldn't handle the burden of living on their own and ultimately ended up moving back with their parents or switching room mates every other year. Meanwhile, I stayed quiet and saved money until I had enough to buy my own 4 bedroom house with a big backyard. Bottom line. If your mind is right. Stay with your parents as long as they allow you to and save all the money you can. Better to make a slow, secure move than to make a move in haste worried about the opinions of people who probably won't be around in your life next year anyway.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I have no choice in the matter...if I like them, I like them.....I would never preclude someone for such trivial things, that were likely largely dictated by outside factors like race, socioeconomics, culture....Marriage is such a strong commitment, that I would never rush into with anyone for any reason, but consider it, of course. I have fallen the same for the independently wealthy and girls that work in liquor stores and live with their parents....I know women, (and men) who put price tags on it, but the quality of person is what matters to me...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Would you date a woman who is 30+ and works as a retail associate?

What about fast food, and those other little dead end jobs?

*She has no degree
*She lives with her parents

I know that majority of women would say no unless they are in the same position.

Came back to add, state your age, if you have a degree, and if you have a career.

& No, I'm not talking about fcking, I'm talking about dating, looking for a wife and mother of your children.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED 30+, WITH A DEGREE & A CAREER, THEN DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION. THANKS :queen:

This thread was inspired by a thread from another site. lsa

Absolutely yes - how she look?

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I'm 30, have a law degree, and am relatively successful in comparison to my peers; and to answer the question, fukk no.

I think it has more to do with me living in South Florida though. Here, being an attractive woman is damn near a degree/career in itself because you can get your bills paid and make ends meet just by being pretty; whether that means a rich dude is paying your bills, you're doing bottle service at a club, you're doing modeling gigs, promotional events, etc. So I think I tend to value ambition in a woman more than someone else in my position probably would, simply because it's a rare quality for a woman to have down here.

But yea, nah. I'm not trying to be some chick's meal ticket. She needs to be ambitious and driven. Working retail in your 30's and not having a degree basically tells me that your priorities weren't in order from the jump and you're basically just passing time hoping that you eventually meet someone that's gonna save you from your mediocre life and "upgrade you". Good luck, but I'm not that dude.

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
I am not dating a 30 year old woman 23-27 is my current age range.

I will not seriously date a woman that doesn't have a graduate degree or in the process of obtaining one. I am not touching any woman doesn't have an income potential well above six figures.

MD, JD, MBAs only...maybe an ambitious nurse.

I'll fukk with a nice, good looking woman but not wifing up a woman that cannot pull her weight.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I am not dating a 30 year old woman 23-27 is my current age range.

I will not seriously date a woman that doesn't have a graduate degree or in the process of obtaining one. I am not touching any woman doesn't have an income potential well above six figures.

MD, JD, MBAs only...maybe an ambitious nurse.

I'll fukk with a nice, good looking woman but not wifing up a woman that cannot pull her weight.
so if you meet a solid 8.5 who's a nurse pulling 85k with a bachelors and no intentions of a graduate degree, you passing?

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
so if you meet a solid 8.5 who's a nurse pulling 85k with a bachelors and no intentions of a graduate degree, you passing?

If she stays hungry, ambitious and is extremely thoughtful. I am not one of those hopeless romantics that expects my marriage to last forever.