Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Which one of those traits disqualifies said woman of being a good mother?
It doesn't. In the same way that having a good career doesn't. If we're talking about the same woman with a career and the same one without, its a no brainer of a choice.

People are adding a lot of extra into the equation.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I married my wife who was a manager in retail at the time.
She struggled but she had her stuff well together.
She helped me become a better man and she's fine as wine.
So I dunno...I got it all...brains and beauty.
She's a little more clingy than I'd like and isn't as outgoing...but I'm dealing.
The pros outweigh the cons by far...

EDIT: Forgot to add...I put her through school, she's got her bachelors now in what she wants and is in the field she wants. No more retail. Straight $$PAID$$ nowadays.
After she finishes grad school she will be up into the 6-figure area.
That's my baby.
:jawalrus:

Congrats. I hope she doesn't do you wrong, you've helped her out so much.

This story reminded me of something I read on lsa (I think it was lsa). An incog made a thread about how she wanted to leave her partner, but she couldn't because he was paying for grad school and she wanted him to finish paying for it, so she was going to wait until after she's done with school. I'll try to find it. It was either on there or on here in the op of one of those GMB threads.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
in general, men are not monetary based and do not factor in.
monolithic gold standards into finding an ideal long term mate.
in general, all gold diggers and non-committal type females focus on factors surrounded by monolithic gold standards.

art barr

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
in general, men are not monetary based and do not factor in.
monolithic gold standards into finding an ideal long term mate.
in general, all gold diggers and non-committal type females focus on factors surrounded by monolithic gold standards.

art barr

dap but black women for the most part are considered gold diggers by default, usually the bitterness lies in them having to take any Man and build with him rather than to get the money immediately like white women do.

Giselle is a perfect example of a lsa poster. wants the sky based on the fact she educated and doesn't see other factors when dealing with men.

I understand but it's a small pool of men thst will play their game very small. I'm surrounded by educated dudes who wouldn't even take a broke chick out to eat unless they sexing immediately afterwards.

the game won't let them get the benefits other races of women get that's because America doesn't want to see black women rise above black men. they want to keep us as one to establish a base of poverty and name bashing.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I would usually say fukk no but the person I'm currently dating has a similar story .

She went through a really hard time .

Someone crashed her car totaled it shyt was brand new too :snoop:

She went through a break up so she had to move back home .

Also she worked in retail .

But in 7 months since she's met me got a new whip , full time gig making more money and she's bout to move into her crib soon :wow:

I'm so proud of her she was so broken and God lifted her up :mjcry:

She's done this basically all on her own I don't give no bish money .

Just inspire and encourage her to pick herself up .

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
dap but black women for the most part are considered gold diggers by default, usually the bitterness lies in them having to take any Man and build with him rather than to get the money immediately like white women do.

white women who get married actually ride with a white guy.
while he gets to go where he gets and are socialized to do so by pedigree.
while, our women were duped and then agreed to be capitalist.
who are shackled by project mentality, eic succubus-ism, cs reliable and divorce law.
that destroyed the good man builds a strong family ideal that black men had.
till it was systematically destroyed by the government purposefully and our women still subscribe to every facet of this destructive social practice, in general.
to the point,...
now in general all college degree'd black women.
immediately go to get eic and have a child out of wedlock as an exact science.
so, now we as black men can not even get a virtue based woman.
who has a degree/educated, either.
as all our educated black women with degrees purposefully are selling their virtue to the government for eic checks, first.

so it is all fukked up, and black women agreed to let it get fukked up.
while and continuing to pray upon the government, that lets them get away with it.
all through deflection, narcissism and traditionalism all gone awry.

Cuzo said:
Giselle is a perfect example of a lsa poster. wants the sky based on the fact she educated and doesn't see other factors when dealing with men.

I understand but it's a small pool of men thst will play their game very small. I'm surrounded by educated dudes who wouldn't even take a broke chick out to eat unless they sexing immediately afterwards.

the game won't let them get the benefits other races of women get that's because America doesn't want to see black women rise above black men. they want to keep us as one to establish a base of poverty and name bashing.

black women actually before the projects actually were on the fast track.
it is just once, the men of that gen were simp based and that worked as a double edge sword.
when, the government started to undermine black men in the home to the projects.
via project mentality and the laws from the welfare/projects being actualized.
plus, the government has succeed in making and stripping black america.
of its slowly developing small social structure as well.
where, black men were erroneously made a scape goat.
for the social pathogens they infected black women with.

when, a nation attacks a people.
they do so through compromising the mental frame and rubrick of those people they are attacking.

the government attacked black america using black women and they have won as of right now.
all, from this despicable action in general.
globally being apart of the think tank of black women in general, as well.

@Giselle is just caught up in all of it and i guess from this thread is looking for answers.
or looking to create a discovery zone like all black women who post here.
to take advantage and pray on black men later on.

art barr